Kevin Aymoz | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Kevin Aymoz

Pika

Final Flight
Of course the jump landings weren't perfect but it's a good step forward! As you said, hope this performance gives him confidence :) I can't wait to see his amazing FP
Go Kevin you can do it !!! :hap10:

Skye

On the Ice
Count me as another new fan! :luv17:
I'm not keeping my expectations too high, as I can already see that he is not the most consistent competitor ;) but will be looking forward to whatever performances he brings on in the future.

Pika

Final Flight
Kevin was so disappointed after his FP. But later, he realized the bright side of things: a top 10 for his first JWC; experience learned, and as his coach Didier Lucine said, "look at the progress margin you have!".
Kevin said he was still pleased with his season, and that he's more determined than ever to work hard for 2016-2017 !

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Kevin has won Golden Bear competition with clean SP (finally the 3A!) :cheer: And is also entered to Warsaw Cup :)

NicolettaL

Final Flight
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaas! Can't wait to experience his skating live and cheer for him loudly and proudly :D

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Congratulations Kevin. The victory means that he will be going to Euros and perhaps Worlds together as his age is enough to go senior already this season.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I'm super happy for him! He finally seem to get it together. Congrats & good luck at Europeans! :cheer:

Plumededragon

Medalist
I could hardly believe the final result, considering finishing 1st after SP was a very big deal... but he did manage to held on, I'm so happy! Hopefully this will give him a much needed confidence boost! :cheer: But does it mean that he'll go to Euros and World? Or will he go to Junior World one last time? I can't find info. I guess we'll know soon enough.

Pika

Final Flight
I could hardly believe the final result, considering finishing 1st after SP was a very big deal... but he did manage to held on, I'm so happy! Hopefully this will give him a much needed confidence boost! :cheer: But does it mean that he'll go to Euros and World? Or will he go to Junior World one last time? I can't find info. I guess we'll know soon enough.

We'll find soon, but there's a dilemma for the french fed I guess, as Kevin is still a "junior" and has no quad (which is required by the selection path of the FFSG for Euros). Wait and see...

Plumededragon

Medalist
We'll find soon, but there's a dilemma for the french fed I guess, as Kevin is still a "junior" and has no quad (which is required by the selection path of the FFSG for Euros). Wait and see...
Even if he doesn't go, he will surely prepare the quad for next season, at least. Well, I hope so, since he can be a potential choice for the Olympics. Or maybe he'll wait a bit. After all, Brown didn't learn quads at early age either.

Pika

Final Flight
It's now official: Kevin will go to the European Championships alongside with Chafik Besseghier.