Kevin Aymoz | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Kevin Aymoz

Zenchio63

Final Flight
Oh, my dear boy Kevin! How you have grown with such maturity & emotional fluidity! I LOVE his total immersion & vulnerability, giving 100% of his heart & soul in that gorgeous performance. :love:
Bravo! C'est formidable et magnifique!

Weetos

Final Flight
I loved Kevin's FS today, it was really beautiful and heartfelt, well done! Glad to hear he'll be at IdF, I will look forward to it.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Good to see he acquires new fans :) I have loved him since I frist saw him in JGP circuit being overly emotional :biggrin:

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
I am also a new fan! Not that yesterday was the first time I saw him, and I did think there was something special about him before. But this season he clearly blossomed into a spectacular performer, learned to pump in all the emotion into the program and reach out to the audience, and attention to every detail of the choreography. He even reminded me of my Misha and that is not only because of his goatee and the costume!

The program was jam packed with interesting moves exquisitely executed, especially this blew me away!!

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i'm a new fan too! i was so impressed by his fs! what an artist! it felt like watching a dancer on the stage

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
I really enjoyed his skate with the unfamiliar, and very innovative moves. Guess I've got myself another skater to root for. And I love that the emotions are worn on his slieve. refreshing, and it makes the programme even more enjoyable.

Grap74

On the Ice
Just want to say that Kevin was a real joy to watch. Hadn't seen him before tbh but now I'll keep an eye on him.

Keep up the good work Kevin! :cheer:

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Wow, his performances at Autumn Classic were just incredible. He has always been a favorite. Loved the hoodie days -- I've always thought he's such a daring and exciting skater. But this season -- wow. Hopefully all the tech will keeping falling into place and he'll be a major threat.

Almost nobody else is doing this kind of work. The only thing I can think to compare to his FS is Lecavelier's SP from 16-17. So emotional, original, and authentic. If only all of figure skating had this level of integrity from an artistic standpoint! Cheers to Kévin and his team for taking it to the next level.

Ruthypegs

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
I'd never seen Kevin skate before ACI, but already I'm a new fan - he's amazing.

I'm really looking forward to seeing him at Internationaux de France in November - I've just bought my French flag especially.....

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Kévin will skate his FS again in about half an hour at Masters de Patinage. You can see it live on the livestream on FFSG's Facebook page: https://facebook.com/sportsdeglace/

He's currently in the lead after the SP (in which he skated just as beautifully and also made the same jumping errors as Autumn Classic.)

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
It is just noteworthy when a skater takes a song which I think it's awful if I just heard it, then skates to it and makes me enjoy the heck out of the performance. Very few skaters are capable of this. I am discovering the magic of Kevin for real. I wish the judges did the same. Can someone explain his PCS is lower than... like Samarin??? :scratch:

peepsquick

Final Flight
It is just noteworthy when a skater takes a song which I think it's awful if I just heard it, then skates to it and makes me enjoy the heck out of the performance. Very few skaters are capable of this. I am discovering the magic of Kevin for real. I wish the judges did the same. Can someone explain his PCS is lower than... like Samarin??? :scratch:

Totally baffles me as well! If you read Sarah Rasher Twitter posts ... it doesn't seem to be a new occurrence! :unsure:

solon

Spectator
Love Kevin's long program a lot. It reminds me of a friend who passed away last year. She is gone and a lot of things are different. But her great spirit to explore will always be with us just like the shirt.
Thank you for Kevin and the coach team for creating this powerful piece of art. Sadness can make people weak and strong. That' the true meaning of lives.