Kevin Aymoz | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Kevin Aymoz

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Kevin's SP is the one I've re-watched the most of all the programs from Europeans so far. It's a program for the ages I think.

rachno2

Record Breaker
I really enjoyed Kevin's skate and firmly believe he should have gotten bronze. I hope he can make the podium and maybe even win in future years :)

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
I really enjoyed Kevin's skate and firmly believe he should have gotten bronze. I hope he can make the podium and maybe even win in future years :)
Unfortunately he gave it away, too many errors :( He really could have easily been on the podium, he has so much better package than Rizzo. What a pity, but let's hope he will use this experience as an added motivation. Having said that, 4th at Euros is a wonderful accomplishment!!! His career is really taking off and so exciting to see :2thumbs:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland

I think podium is well within his reach, sad he didn't make it by so little...

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
While I would love to see Kevin on the podium at WC, with the amount of talent there, I don't think it will happen.

I do hope he gives a great, clean performance, and sets himself up for a great 2019-2020 season!

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
WD from the Challenge Cup. Hope it’s not due to an injury...

The decision had been made a couple of weeks ago. I know someone who knows him on a personal basis, according to her he prefers to concentrate on his preparation for WC. No health problems! :agree:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
also 7nth in sp and behind an holy monster like shoma uno just by 3 points