2015 Rostelecom Cup TV and Livestream | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Rostelecom Cup TV and Livestream

auser

Record Breaker
Thanks, but I already found it myself, I bookmarked the link yesterday, and today it showed today's listings, hurah! I have direct access on the telly to the first two events, but the other two aren't being live aired by eurosport here, and I really like the Italian commentary. :)

Apology for the miscommunication
I meant for you to access the RAI sport links:

http://www.raisport.rai.it/dl/raiSport/dirette/ContentItem-49340f1d-5246-4cf7-931f-75d65af039e7.html

http://www.raisport.rai.it/dl/raiSport/dirette/ContentItem-983d0874-1718-4e58-952a-1615517c8e83.html

If outside of Italy, this RAI link is working: http://www.stream2watch.co/live-tv/it/rai-sport-1-live-stream

alebi

Medalist
Brilliant, thanks! Unfortunately, I only just got home. Looks like I missed the men's. :disagree:

edit: an an extra Thanks for this. I prefer this over all the other videostreams, because even though I have a million adblockers and whatnots installed, I still think Rai is a safer website to go to than any of the others listed. Plus, I can actually understand Italian if I concentrate a bit. And it's great HD quality.

Do you know if they also have a stream for the FSs tomorrow?

Sorry I'm only joining now the forum :hopelessness: but I'm glad you have found it out by yourself :agree:
As a reminder for next Grand Prix, I'm not 100% sure but Raisport will show everything and the link is always the same :)

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
As a reminder for next Grand Prix, I'm not 100% sure but Raisport will show everything and the link is always the same :)
So wish I had known this a month ago, I wouldn't have given Eurosport my money for a month's subscription.
I see they also air the full Gala today. Awesome!!! :yahoo:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a note for those that are planning to watch the Gala on Eurosport.

The ski jumping is currently on it's interval. The competition is actually going quite smoothly. It's just that Eurosport did not give a realistic time window in the schedules. :palmf:

The second round starts at 14:30 GMT (a few minutes from now). So, if the weather continues to behave, the competition should be over at about 15:10 GMT. So, I would expect the Gala to come around about 15:15.

I had gotten so into the ski jumping that I forgot all about the Gala! Otherwise I would have watched it LIVE and delayed the ski jumping.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Alex D

Record Breaker
Just a note for those that are planning to watch the Gala on Eurosport.

The ski jumping is currently on it's interval. The competition is actually going quite smoothly. It's just that Eurosport did not give a realistic time window in the schedules. :palmf:

The second round starts at 14:30 GMT (a few minutes from now). So, if the weather continues to behave, the competition should be over at about 15:10 GMT. So, I would expect the Gala to come around about 15:15.

I had gotten so into the ski jumping that I forgot all about the Gala! Otherwise I would have watched it LIVE and delayed the ski jumping.

CaroLiza_fan

I just wanted to watch the Gala on ES France, but they show ski jumping as well. Is it correct, that they jump down that hill now since 4 hours already? :scratch2: I remember checking before I went to the football match and it´s still going. Lets hope they don´t cancel it :( I want to at least see Adelina and Elena, also curious about the Tatu performance, I love that song a lot.

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ski jumping finished on Eurosport 1. Gala coverage coming on NOW.

I just wanted to watch the Gala on ES France, but they show ski jumping as well. Is it correct, that they jump down that hill now since 4 hours already? :scratch2: I remember checking before I went to the football match and it´s still going. Lets hope they don´t cancel it :( I want to at least see Adelina and Elena, also curious about the Tatu performance, I love that song a lot.

The qualification was cancelled on Friday because of bad weather in Klingenthal. So, it was re-scheduled for right before the competition today. Because of this, today's coverage consisted of:

15 minute introduction
70 jumpers in Qualifying
15 minute break
50 jumpers in 1st Round
15 minute break
30 jumpers in 2nd Round

So, yeah, that's how the ski jumping coverage has managed to last 4 hours. But, it didn't seem like that long! The time flew past!

CaroLiza_fan

Alex D

Record Breaker
Ski jumping finished on Eurosport 1. Gala coverage coming on NOW.

The qualification was cancelled on Friday because of bad weather in Klingenthal. So, it was re-scheduled for right before the competition today. Because of this, today's coverage consisted of:

15 minute introduction
70 jumpers in Qualifying
15 minute break
50 jumpers in 1st Round
15 minute break
30 jumpers in 2nd Round

So, yeah, that's how the ski jumping coverage has managed to last 4 hours. But, it didn't seem like that long! The time flew past!

CaroLiza_fan

Haha, ya I can imagine this if you are a fan of that sport. :agree:

They indeed show it now, but they do not show the first few, what a pity.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
NBC (Tanith, Tara and Johnny in the studio) is on for the next 90 minutes showing what I presume will be Mens and Ladies. Just showed Adam - Johnny was much kinder to Adam this time around. Tara was as usual, critical, and then when he got his score admitted he had a great skate, lol.