GP Predictions Rd 5: Rostelecom Cup | Page 12 | Golden Skate

GP Predictions Rd 5: Rostelecom Cup

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
No one can understand The Very Strange Ways Of Men's Figure Skating.

:whack:

Yeah, i also calculated TEB men results after ISU decision and gold-silver-bronze medalists has 50-45-40 points there as well , its always unpredicable so i still vote for including TEB to game results :biggrin:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Good ol' Pitkeev ruined a few predictions I daresay. And Boss Miner as well. They sure ruined mine, but at least I enjoyed it :laugh:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I'll add her when I have a chance. Thanks!

I added Juliavl to the list. But I think you need to check 'Discipline Summary' formulas for last participants. They linked to wrong cells for Rostelecom Cup st least, maybe other events too.

casualfan

On the Ice
I think my Pairs score should be 50. The spreadsheet has 45. I know it's only 5 points but I need all the help I can get. :)

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Ladies' scorer here. Sorry about being MIA for a while, my computer has been on the fritz ever since the day of TEB SPs! I've now got it 'working', but it still shuts off every 5 or 10 minutes :palmf: The scoring is taking longer than usual because of it & I'm really sorry about this :sad14: The results are on their way though! As well as a new computer for myself :dev2:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
My apologies to ALL the players this time around. I completely gave up on salvaging my computer late last night, but did manage to borrow (steal, borrow; potato, potatuh) my sister's laptop since she is over for Thanksgiving. I'll be using it for NHK scoring too, so please don't worry, the scores will not be tardy again! :yes2:

Only 5 users guessed the podium correctly this time around :cool2:

Gold: IlVoloFan, Pippuripihvi, RaCr9, & voolfee with 65 points!
Silver: Dr-minus, FSGMT, icediva, katmari, & umeko_yur1tasukee with 55 points!
Bronze: 25-way tie with 45 points!
:hap57:

1 user is still not on the scoresheet (they only predicted for Ladies) & 1 user left off one of their predictions completely (I will be PM'ing this user now, sorry I didn't catch it before the deadline). I'm going to double-check all of the scores to be safe, since there were so many. If you find an error before I can correct it then please don't hesitate to message me :agree:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
And here are the overall results for this round!

GOLD: Pippuripilhvi, 240 points!
SILVER: voolfee, 225 points!
BRONZE: IIVoloFan, 215 points!
---
4th: rosacotton, 205 points
5th: katmari, 200 points
6th: Sugarpova, 195 points
7th (tie): mirai4life and matmuh, 190 points
9th (tie): sabinfire, MAXSwagg, LA143, jChamp, FSGMT and CanadianSkaterGuy, 185 points!

And now for the overall standings (not including TEB).
1st: text_skate, 800
2nd: jChamp, 790
3rd (tie): MaxSwagg and berry8
5th (tie): SashaJuliaSpins and Pippuripihvi, 780
7th: CanadianSkaterGuy, 775
8th: voolfee, 770
9th (tie): tastetherainbow, MIM, Daniel1998, 765
12th (tie): urara, sabinfire, rosacotton, LA143 and alebia, 760
17th (tie): mirai4life, FSGMT and Eloise, 755
20th (tie): TMC, theskatingbutterfly, sequinsgalore, NC8, matmuh and daylightescapades, 750

Congrats all! :cheer: :yahoo:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
aw I got Gold in dance & silver in pairs:laugh:

next year I will probs start predicting for every round