Russian Nationals 2016 General Info | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Russian Nationals 2016 General Info

Sweet Dream

Final Flight
Wrong. Klimov had an allergic reaction to a massage. He's not feeling well. Please don't jump to conclusions or else you'll look like a fool. Thanks.
You can say whatever you like to defend the skater, but no poster here is a fool even though his/her judgment is wrong. Who knows what really happened behind the scenes? :laugh:

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
You can say whatever you like to defend the skater, but no poster here is a fool even though his/her judgment is wrong. Who knows what really happened behind the scenes? :laugh:

Well, the picture he posted looked downright nasty. I don't think they would actually make it on purpose or actually put make up on him to take a picture, but you know, YMMV.

mrrice

Record Breaker
Thank you for sharing this!! :)

So nice to see everyone getting along.

ALSO Alisa and Anna look so good!!:love::love:

I agree. I remember being in Russia and just staring at people. I basically had only seen the Gymnasts, Track Stars, and Skaters on TV but, there's no comparison to what they really look like. I've met quite a few of their Tennis stars. Maria Sharapova may be very popular but, Anastasia Myskina and Elena Dementieva are IMO, prettier, and IMO, much more friendly.

Don't get me started on Marat Safin............:love: Here are a couple of pictures of Marat. He could easily have been a model as he's tall, he's gorgeous, and most of all. He's smart!!

https://www.google.com/search?q=mar...2&ved=0ahUKEwjXxPPmtfPJAhVR4mMKHe7BCCMQiR4IeQ

Last edited:

icedinn

wishing ksenia/kirill happiness 4ever
On the Ice

But now you now know what's wrong and you're judgement was indeed wrong. I corrected you. You're welcome.
Anyways...

Last edited:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Who would have thought that Sasha Smirnov look so handsome with glasses?
I always knew that:yay: he's got that hot professor look going :luv17:

everyone look sooo pretty:luv17:
Dimalisa :love:

haha Mishin was taking gadget pics too )))

& yay haha Marat doesnt look like that anymore:biggrin: Look at his recent pics with Kafel

Last edited:

estla

Rinkside
Don't get me started on Marat Safin............:love: Here are a couple of pictures of Marat. He could easily have been a model as he's tall, he's gorgeous, and most of all. He's smart!!

Oh Marat is the start of Russian Men magic on me~

Lota

Record Breaker
One funny thing I noticed from the pictures from the draw is that, unlike pairs, almost all of the dance couples were holding hands during the draw. I wonder if it's because pairs skate apart more while dancers have to stay in dance hold most of the time, so it's natural to them? :laugh:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Who is Kafel? I recently watched him playing some exhibition matches with Maria in Japan, and he is still that hot in my eyes... :laugh:
Kefalnikov:biggrin:
yeah still hot but much hotter in his glory days