2015 Rostelecom Cup Ice Dance SD | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 Rostelecom Cup Ice Dance SD

paperhearts

Final Flight
Ahh, well... Regardless, I love both of them and I know they can come back in the Free to deliver their best. :)

tulosai

Record Breaker
Ahh, well... Regardless, I love both of them and I know they can come back in the Free to deliver their best. :)

Yes, nothing to be done. They basically missed a whole element worth 7 points and they also got a deduction on the lift- unfortunately the score can't come as a surprise. Nothing to do but rally and be glad this happened here and not somewhere more important.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
and all that drama made the worse outcome of all...wish they would not get Rostelecom...

ETA - this is my 500 post, can't believe it TBH :) :hb:
imo both SK & IZ were too nervous b/c of this hype of faceoff & competing on hiome ice

Congrats on your post count

Warwick360

Medalist
This is why I like Elena I. None of that getting mad and publically shaming her partner for an error. Classy!

I sort of wish she was when Nikita cost them a possible World Title. Sad about the underperformance though.:cry:

paperhearts

Final Flight
Sending good vibes to I/Z... In the end, I live for Elena's expressions so it's ok. More time to clean up their programs? :)

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
What's that sudden sound? Like rushing water?

Oh yes, it's just my predictions going down the toilet once again LOL

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Yes. It turns out she's a diva with A Good Heart.

ETA: That's a reply to post #76. Forgot to hit the quote button!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Sending good vibes to I/Z... In the end, I live for Elena's expressions so it's ok. More time to clean up their programs? :)

I wish they would get rid of that SD...too weird for me, they would do magnificently to e.g. Tchaikovski's waltzes selection <a girl can wish>

paperhearts

Final Flight
Yes, nothing to be done. They basically missed a whole element worth 7 points and they also got a deduction on the lift- unfortunately the score can't come as a surprise. Nothing to do but rally and be glad this happened here and not somewhere more important.

Very true. :) Better here than Worlds, I guess.

I wish they would get rid of that SD...too weird for me, they would do magnificently to e.g. Tchaikovski's waltzes selection <a girl can wish>

I know nothing about SD's, I'm sorry, but I'm not quite feeling it either... I'm fully behind them on whatever they choose to do with the SD, though, if they choose to scrap it or keep it. I just hope they could clean it up, and maybe missing the GPF would be a good opportunity to do that.

Last edited:

Kittosuni

Medalist
I/Z error in last year's Euro(should medaled), Worlds, Mordovian and now COR(should medaled). This is not good and it seems like majority its Ruslan's error.

QuadThrow

Medalist
I fall at the twizzles is usually the worst case. Lost around 7 points. Deduction -1 and big Lack at the components....