2015 Rostelecom Cup Ice Dance FD | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Rostelecom Cup Ice Dance FD

tulosai

Record Breaker
Aw some of those signs for Elea and Ruslan are SO cute!

Great to see them skate well here!

seabm7

Final Flight
Rebeka KIM / Kirill MINOV

SD Waltz: Valse a Margaux by Richard Galliano; Foxtrot: Le Destin t'a donné ta chance by Dany Brillant
FD Tobacco Road by Lou Rawls; Party Rockers by Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band, Judith Hill

Thank you! Where did you get this information? I was looking for it. Their ISU bio did not give details on the SD music.

Last edited:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
That was gorgeous performance. Just wow. Perfect musicality... Bravo, they put their soul in it.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
well after yesterday he HAD to

Major kudos!
If only t everytime they were like this!

a good point buuuut with what happened yesterday, don't you think he had to bring it emotionally too?

lol or maybe I just have too much expectations? :drama::laugh:

Mirunna

Record Breaker
PCC way lower than in China, despite the much better performance = this is what you get for failing the SD

MIM

Medalist
I/Z! Their fd is Much much better than the sd.
The ending from the top view is gorgeous!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Unfortunately the PCS are partly also a result of their early start order. We all know it works like this, it's unfortunate but there's not much to be done.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
a good point buuuut with what happened yesterday, don't you think he had to bring it emotionally too?

lol or maybe I just have too much expectations? :drama::laugh:
well I came to the conclusion that they're still young (SK too) to just forget about concentration & PERFORM. If they get too emotional the tech might falter. He imo felt after yesterday that he has no right to make mistakes. So either emotions or concentration.
+unnecesary media hype of the I/Z vs S/K variety:palmf:

Alchamei

Record Breaker
She the same dress as Elena had skating to Schlindler's List. :laugh: Jeez, these music cuts...