2015 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Free Skate

MIM

Medalist
Dasa is an elegant skater. I just want her to have more grit! Edges and steps can be easily improved if she wants. Imo. She has much more talent than she realizes.

Bumdid

Record Breaker
I still don't get why Hannah gets 2 GP assignment when her jumps are a mess. I think even Nagasu or Mariah Bell would be better picks.

Last edited:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Hannah MILLER (USA)

Music: Prelude
La Boheme Act 1 by Giacomo Puccini
No piagere, Liu (from "Turandot") by Giacomo Puccini
Il Pristine from ("The Postman")
Visi d'Arte (from "Tosca") by Giacomo Puccini

Light pink, very sparkly dress

3T+1Lo+3S - ok, maybe 3S<
2A+2T
2Lz - !
FCSp
LSp
1F
3Lo - looked at least <
StSq
3F+2T - at least 3F<
ChSq
3T
CCoSp3p

Some costly pops and URs

FS: 44.48+52.75 = 97.23 (SB), 145.21, 1/2

Last edited:

Layback11

Record Breaker
Hannah Miller USA
Music: opera medley
Costume: cream dress with scalloped lace neckline and a lot of crystals + bun with two twists into it

3F-1Lo-3Sal
2A-2T
2Lz
Flying camel
Layback combo
1F
3Lo
StSq
3Lo
3Lz
Camel-sit-upright combo spin

Score: 97.23 = 145.21

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I still don't get why Hannah gets 2 GP assignment when her jumps are a mess. I think even Nagasu or Mariah Bell would be better pics.

She was in the top 24 in SB while Mirai and Mariah was not. In hindsight thought, that score that earned her those two spots were clearly an outlier (i.e. there was a really leinient judging panel there).

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Don't know how to make heads and tails of Hannah - partly pretty good and partly pretty mediocre. :shrug:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Rodeghiero's! Fancy!

The dress might be nice. But it's just a pity about the music. :disapp:

If you haven't seen her FS this season yet (or last season, as she used it then too), it has the worst music edit I have heard in a long time!

CaroLiza_fan

dna5019

Final Flight
Even with the mistakes, I could not stop watching her. This is the first time I've ever actually taken the time to watch Hannah perform. She has very beautiful qualities to her skating. :yes:

badknees

Medalist
Seems there is a new fad or maybe just back to years ago when music cuts were abrupt and didnt make sense.
It doesn't help with artistry at all.

tulosai

Record Breaker
She was in the top 24 in SB while Mirai and Mariah was not. In hindsight thought, that score that earned her those two spots were clearly an outlier (i.e. there was a really leinient judging panel there).

Yes but that would only guarantee her one spot... I share others bafflement about how she managed to get two.

Honestly, and I really do say this without malice as I do like her, I think it really might have been better for her not to have these disappointing outings (or to only have one of them) and be able to devote more time to training and trying to fix her issues, which are at this point major and really holding her back.

ioanablabla

On the Ice
Country
Romania
Haha I am watching the Russian stream with the British Eurosport comentary. I think it is the best combo for me :) Thank you, guys

MIM

Medalist
I was confused Hannah with Roberta. Hannah's dress is so pretty. Her Ss and flow is great. She is so young but skates with maturity and quality.