2015 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Free Skate | Page 46 | Golden Skate

2015 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Free Skate

ice cool

Rinkside
Where is your 'evidence'? I used my own eyes and 0.25x slo-mo HD videos to look into both her lutzes. It's clear outside edge, clear as day. It's not even '!'. I don't get, I really don't, where do you see inside edge there.
It does look like her foot turned toward unclear inside edge. I remember they gave Zijun an "e" when she did her lutz like that. I think Elena should get ! on both lutzes (gif made by lakeside and the video made by Sam-Skwantch).
Everyone here are both their fans or not fans of either of them so I don't think you can use that card. Only you think Radionova's true lutz is wrong.
People here have eyes you know, we can't say it's wrong edge when it's so clear outside edge.
You and your friend Li'Kitsu are clearly Elena fans. I saw you guys posting together many times fanwording on Elena and lowballing other girls e.g. Medvdevea. I also saw you bashing Boyang in other thread. Maybe you just don't like new up-and-coming skaters to beat your favorites. How Li'Kitsu wished her favorite Elena could win looks a bit offensive and disrespecting Medvdeva.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
It does look like her foot turned toward unclear inside edge. I remember they gave Zijun an "e" when she did her lutz like that. I think Elena should get ! on both lutzes (gif made by lakeside and the video made by Sam-Skwantch).

No, it doesn't. It's never even 'flat', let alone inside. Give me the link where you 'remember' they gave Zijun an "e" for the same execution as Elena's, please. I would REALLY like to see that. Thank you.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Do you understand what is a lutz??? Do you understand what is an outside edge??? Lol
You and your friend Li'Kitsu are clearly Elena fans. I saw you guys posting together many times fanwording on Elena and lowballing other girls e.g. Medvdevea. I also saw you bashing Boyang in other thread. Maybe you just don't like new up-and-coming skaters to beat your favorites. How Li'Kitsu wished her favorite Elena could win looks a bit offensive and disrespecting Medvdeva.
Ew... You haven't seen my posts in Evegnia's fan thread. Sigh... I like the girl. Why should I bash her? She flutz it is known from junior day. I disrespect her by pointing out that her lutz isn't a true lutz? This is so laughable.

ice cool

Rinkside
Strange that you guys keep referring to Elena's solo 3lz, whereas it's clear that in both her 3lz3t combos in SP and LP she flutzes. The gif from SP and the video from LP in this thread look obvious to me. Maybe you also know her edge is unclear in the lutz combos so you keep bring up that solo 3lz.

Snow63

Record Breaker
Strange that you guys keep referring to Elena's solo 3lz, whereas it's clear that in both her 3lz3t combos in SP and LP she flutzes. The gif from SP and the video from LP in this thread look obvious to me. Maybe you also know her edge is unclear in the lutz combos so you keep bring up that solo 3lz.

I was talking about her combo and solo lutzes. So, no link with Zijun Lutz? I'm not surprised.

Meoima

Match Penalty
I'm laughing so hard. Elena has a strong lutz and an iffy flip, this has been known for years. Adelina has a super flip and a weak lutz. This is also known for years. They're good at one and bad at the other. The only girl who has no issue with edge is Liza, and even that she doesn't like the flip jump.
I don't know what you see on the video and gifs. Sam has made a very clear and HD slow motion of Elena's lutz in both solo and combo and you're still denying it. I get it, you're a troll then.

Last edited:

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
It is the clearest outside edge, there is nothing to argue here, clear as day. :confused2: Elena doesn't flutz, Medvedeva is known as flutzer for a long time, but her flutz isn't often as notable as Mao's and Rika's. To point out somebody's lip, flutz, ur or flat edge doesn't mean you are hater :shocked:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker

So rooting for my favorites is now offensive towards other skaters? :rolleye::rofl2:

And if all you can pull is the "you're just ubers"-card, then you can have the "you're just a hater" answer and we can all be done with this. Because it's getting us nowhere. If you can't look at those videos - 3Lz3T and 3Lz - and see that Elena has a clear outside edge, than nobody can help you. No use in trying to discuss with someone who's adamant about denying a fact.

ice cool

Rinkside
Don't twist my words. Rooting for your favorites doesn't make you offensive, but always wishing your favorite would win when she doesn't deserve to and ignoring her flutz is offensive and make you a Medvdevea hater. If you keep pretend you don't see Elena's clear flat edge in the gif http://postimg.org/image/8c7t0rzkn/, then indeed nobody can help you guys.

Snow63

Record Breaker
Thank God some people are never going to be technical controllers. Because they'll be one hell of incompetent technical controllers.
Someone saw unicorns, someone saw yeti, someone saw inside edge takeoff on Radionova's Lutz..... It's all the same.

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
I got to like this word - delirious, for cases like this one:) Elena has a good lutz.

itoja

Rinkside
Rooting for your favorites doesn't make you offensive, but always wishing your favorite would win when she doesn't deserve to and ignoring her flutz is offensive and make you a Medvdevea hater.

:laugh2:
We have a new definition of "a hater"! :ddevil:

Radionova's lutz is great.

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
Itoja, what does your name mean? It reminds me Eto Ja, which means It's Me in Russian :D

Franklin99

Medalist
Don't twist my words. Rooting for your favorites doesn't make you offensive, but always wishing your favorite would win when she doesn't deserve to and ignoring her flutz is offensive and make you a Medvdevea hater. If you keep pretend you don't see Elena's clear flat edge in the gif http://postimg.org/image/8c7t0rzkn/, then indeed nobody can help you guys.

But this gif just proves that Lena has a CLEAR outside edge on her Lutz. Her blade is flat while she's skating until she about to jump, which the blade then goes on the outside edge before her foot goes in the air. I really don't know how you see a flutz when it's a clear Lutz. And no i'm not a Lena fan. I'm Mao's (the flutzer) fan.

Last edited: