Mikhail Kolyada | Page 224 | Golden Skate

Mikhail Kolyada

chanchan

On the Ice
Unfortunately, no news at all, I guess he is not back to ice training yet otherwise some of Russian fans'd seen him at his rink and reported back. Maybe the recovery takes longer than anticipated by doctors - every case is different. I would say him competing at RusNats is highly unlikely.

Or he might be preparing quietly not wanting to attract any attention. Sure there are people who know - the Fed, his team but they don't seem to be in a hurry to part with information... we just have to be patient I guess

The Russian Nationals is coming soon. I'm waiting for his news anxiously.:palmf:
Compete or not, let us know. As long as he is healthy and back to the right track, i am happy.

Annet78

Spectator
The Russian Nationals is coming soon. I'm waiting for his news anxiously.:palmf:
Compete or not, let us know. As long as he is healthy and back to the right track, i am happy.

Unfortunately, Misha will not take part in competitions The Russian Nationals. He is not training yet. He will start training in the January - that news said yesterday he coach Chebotareva.

https://rsport.ria.ru/20191214/1562398114.html

Tutto

Record Breaker
Sad but expected .. oh Mika all you needed to do was to take time off at the beginning of the last season and look after yourself properly... so hard to beat a chronic condition now.
Still I'll believe in and hope for his return!

Get well soon Mika :luv17::ghug:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
So, Misha is not participating, what about his funding then?

Tutto

Record Breaker
Great news!
Hope he won't rush his recovery. My humble opinion that he could stay away from the ice longer as the season is lost anyway.
:hap10:

Bluebiird

Spectator
How likely will he participate in the World? I’m hesitant to get a ticket too soon, but I’d hate to everything sold out.

Tutto

Record Breaker
And if it was not posted before, he is listed for Liza T show in St Petersburg in March

chanchan

On the Ice
That 3T was so impressive. Looks like 4T is on the way!

Any new program for Liza's show?:laugh: He listens to a lot music recently.

Flyflybutterfly

Rinkside
Hello everybody,

I’m so happy Mikhail will skate at Elizabeth Tuktomysheva show, after this absence period due to his health problems. I think it’s a good way to come back to the rink again. And there are more surprises according to this recent post in his VK official site: https://vk.com/wall-24618099_51522

Good news! Welcome again Misha!!!! :clap::luv17: My most sincere good luck wishes in everything to him! It’s so nice to have the chance of seeing Misha again on ice!

16Olympics

On the Ice
Hello everybody,

I’m so happy Mikhail will skate at Elizabeth Tuktomysheva show, after this absence period due to his health problems. I think it’s a good way to come back to the rink again. And there are more surprises according to this recent post in his VK official site: https://vk.com/wall-24618099_51522

Good news! Welcome again Misha!!!! :clap::luv17: My most sincere good luck wishes in everything to him! It’s so nice to have the chance of seeing Misha again on ice!

I wonder if Stephane Lambiel is going to be in this show? I saw a photo of him with Elizabeth and Deniss and others right after he competed in the Nordics Open. Hope it's so. Good for Mikhail. I miss him.

Tutto

Record Breaker
And there are more surprises according to this recent post in his VK official site:
https://vk.com/wall-24618099_51522

That second show in Moscow has a very good line-up, all the national team so it is great that Mika is invited despite missing the whole season.

I wonder if Stephane Lambiel is going to be in this show? I saw a photo of him with Elizabeth and Deniss and others right after he competed in the Nordics Open. Hope it's so. Good for Mikhail. I miss him.

I doubt it my understanding it is a low-key event but maybe I am wrong?

16Olympics

On the Ice
That second show in Moscow has a very good line-up, all the national team so it is great that Mika is invited despite missing the whole season.

I doubt it my understanding it is a low-key event but maybe I am wrong?

Perhaps they were planning a future show.

QueenOfTheRoad

Final Flight
Country
Germany
Hey, someone is now a quarter of a century old! Happy Birthday Mika! Have a nice day with your family and friends. Health and succes for the next season!

:hap10::cheer::party2::hb:

Flyflybutterfly

Rinkside
I guess it’s already the 19th in Russia but still on time for wishing to Misha a very, very happy birthday. I do hope he‘s completely recovered, wishing him the best luck for the future, health, happiness and waiting his return to ice. Happy birthday to this amazing skater! :hb::ghug: