The Finn

Record Breaker
Last edited by a moderator:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
That's okay but it seems like no one let organizers know that they're not coming and it leaves bad impression.... Well at least Nicole DELLA MONICA / Matteo GUARISE did good at representing Italy :)

deneb

On the Ice
That's okay but it seems like no one let organizers know that they're not coming and it leaves bad impression.... Well at least Nicole DELLA MONICA / Matteo GUARISE did good at representing Italy :)

Their coach, Franca Bianconi, is there with Manacorda/Macii and Matteo Rizzo. I'm sure that the organizers have been informed.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
My source was saying M/H was called for warm up like everyone else, so no, I don't think so.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I really liked Italians FP. They will be fighting for title at Italian Nationals for sure ;)

gold12345

Medalist
I haven't been able to watch this, I've been too busy watching Hanyu on repeat :) Did Savchenko/Massot land any of the jumps or throws in the LP? From the protocols, it doesn't seem that way, and yet the score is rather huge. 30 point jump in Personal Best score for the Italians, too. Maybe Senior B's shouldn't count for personal best scoring. I look at a Sr B event like Nebelhorn and it is scored very normally, and then you have this which seems to be more on the opposite end of the spectrum.

Last edited:

QuadThrow

Medalist
I haven't been able to watch this, I've been too busy watching Hanyu on repeat :) Did Savchenko/Massot land any of the jumps or throws in the LP? From the protocols, it doesn't seem that way, and yet the score is rather huge. 30 point jump in Personal Best score for the Italians, too. Maybe Senior B's shouldn't count for personal best scoring. I look at a Sr B event like Nebelhorn and it is scored very normally, and then you have this which seems to be more on the opposite end of the spectrum.

The skate has been a bit shaky and not as good as in tallin.

Both throws were twofooted und she doubled the second 3T and struggled at 3S.

A lot of work to do.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Italians did skate good. Their SP score is similiar to one at TEB. Of course, there wasn't FP there so I can't compare, but I think they did deserve new PB just not sure if such high one. Aliona did land the throws but... well you can watch HERE.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
S/M were not as good as they were in Tallinn, they certainly have work to do but I still see them challenging for a spot on the European podium. I'm surprised to see her struggle on the jumps and throws, while he is much better than I expected. The fact still remains that both programmes are quite empty from PCS point of view.

I was very impressed with the Italians, they have really stepped it up this year to the point where I think they could challenge M/H for the Italian title. I though they deserved 126, nice SBS (3S and 3T) and jumps. They actually beat S/M on TES.

NicolettaL

Final Flight
Their coach, Franca Bianconi, is there with Manacorda/Macii and Matteo Rizzo. I'm sure that the organizers have been informed.

Nope she was there but she said a word about Vale and Ondrei absence. They were called for the warm up and they made next couple after them wait 1 minute by the rules to make WD official. I was hoping to see them there and it's a little unprofessional