2015 Warsaw Cup Ladies SP and Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Warsaw Cup Ladies SP and Free Skate

NaVi

Medalist
No falls! Regardless of what her score is, it's her best FS of the season.

She had her horrible fall IIRC on the 3F-1Lo-3S combination when she debuted this FS which she stepped out of here.

Last edited:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Juulia TURKKILA (FIN)

Music: Liebestraum by Franz Liszt

White toga dress, silver details

3T - fall, planned 3-3
1Lo
2F
2A
LSp
FCSp
2S
3S - stepout
ChSq
2A+2T+2Lo - maybe twofoot
StSq
CCoSp3p

A fall and lots of pops

FS: 34.26+52.72-1.00 = 85.98, 135.65, 6/14

Last edited:

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Somewhat of an improvement from Liza, I actually expected her to score 130+. Both her programmes are disappointing this year and still don't look finished, I like the vocal in the middle section but she seems lost in the final fast part. She will have to skate well at Russian Nationals to place in the Top 3, I think the top 2 are gone (Rad and Med) and Sot has a chance of 3rd.

A much improved performance from Serafima for 2nd overall. I don't like the gun to head part but apart from that I like the programme and concetp. She is really stalking the jumps, especially the 2A, it might be an idea to drop some of the tano's to help secure the landings. She looked very happy in the K&C once she seen her marks.

Quite impressed by Galustyan. Jumps were nice but she could have skated more to the music, she didn't really capture the gypsy feel. I like Turkilla's style and presentation but sadly her jumps were not there today.