2015 Golden Spin of Zagreb Ice Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Golden Spin of Zagreb Ice Dance

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I'm just going to look at the results and hope someone posts videos later. I won't be heartbroken if no one does since there aren't that many skaters that I'm really interested in here. I don't want to pay for the stream.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I am watching on the paid subscription. Ice Dance Commentary in English. Interesting that she is explaining the rules of the SD requirements. There is a problem with the scoring system so that the rankings will only be posted after the completion of the groups.

Didn't another Challenger event have a problem with the scoring system, too? :laugh:

What service are you using? The stream posted keeps asking me to install silverlight, but I already have (up to date) silverlight. :gaah:

Edit: Nevermind. Just went to the official site and found the paid stream. Not worth $13 for me. Oh, well

Last edited:

TMC

Record Breaker
I paid for the subscription, too - it's working well and I'm enjoying this lady's explanation of the tech elements.

Poor Max :cry:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I'm just going to look at the results and hope someone posts videos later. I won't be heartbroken if no one does since there aren't that many skaters that I'm really interested in here. I don't want to pay for the stream.

I wanted to see the Armenian couple because I like their music choices and I doubt anyone will care enough about them to ever post a video. I just wanted to see their programs.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I am bummed to be missing this but the stream just isn't worth that much per day to me, sorry. Hoping for a video of H/B to appear eventually...

TMC

Record Breaker
I am bummed to be missing this but the stream just isn't worth that much per day to me, sorry. Hoping for a video of H/B to appear eventually...

you're not missing much...frankly I'm not sure what possessed me to pay for this :laugh:

I can only say what this commentator lady likes to say: "No mistakes so far"

TMC

Record Breaker
"The coach is very excited, so I guess it was a good performance"

Priceless :laugh2:

CCC

Rinkside
Yes there is commentary on the paid service.
Italy - 1
USA - 2
One more couple.

tulosai

Record Breaker
They just announced that the scores will only go up after everybody has skated.

Strange... and thanks for the updates. I am truly glad someone did pay to watch it so that the rest of us can live vicariously!

TMC

Record Breaker
Strange... and thanks for the updates. I am truly glad someone did pay to watch it so that the rest of us can live vicariously!

Happy to be of service! :laugh:

I love this lady's deadpan commentary..she is not easily impressed

TMC

Record Breaker
Continuing the tradition of getting crazy scores at senior Bs, G/F receive 68+ points....

shyne

Final Flight
Score for SP
G/F: 68.24
H/B: 58.76
H/A: 50.92
G/P: 48.14
K/L: 46.58
M/?: 45.32
J/B: 40.04