2015 Golden Spin of Zagreb Men | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2015 Golden Spin of Zagreb Men

karlowens2

On the Ice
Adam does have a problem getting into top tier. Right now no workable quad. Kind of in same spot Jason has been in. One thing that is different is that Adam isn't getting top PCS scores. 7s/8s. What keeps him from 9s? He's too skinny, for one thing. He should take a couple of Ashley's French fries! I loved his old Afternoon of the Faun LP. He had beautiful lines.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Adam does have a problem getting into top tier. Right now no workable quad. Kind of in same spot Jason has been in. One thing that is different is that Adam isn't getting top PCS scores. 7s/8s. What keeps him from 9s? He's too skinny, for one thing. He should take a couple of Ashley's French fries! I loved his old Afternoon of the Faun LP. He had beautiful lines.

I think it's his speed and blade work. His upper body movement and musicality are great, as is his performing abilitiy, but if you look at his feet only, they are not quite '9' level yet. JMO.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I think it's his speed and blade work. His upper body movement and musicality are great, as is his performing abilitiy, but if you look at his feet only, they are not quite '9' level yet. JMO.

His performing ability is separate from his blade work. He slows down for his expressive upper body movements. Lots of skaters do this but this is the kind of nitpicking top tier skaters are able to take.

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Yes Adam won Silver and Adian Bronze.

Adam also has 9 years of maturity over Adian.

Adam - TES 84.74 PCS 81.90 TSS 165.64

Adian - TES 80.97 PCS 72.50 TSS 153.47

Adam is certainly the more polished and mature performer. But there is a quiet intensity and strength to Adian's skating that seems to come from within. I think he could be brilliant if he continues to develop. And, for me, Denis's skating is gorgeous no matter what music he skates to😊

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Adam is certainly the more polished and mature performer. But there is a quiet intensity and strength to Adian's skating that seems to come from within. I think he could be brilliant if he continues to develop. And, for me, Denis's skating is gorgeous no matter what music he skates to😊

I agree with you about all three skaters.

andromache

Record Breaker
Finally got around to watching Denis's programs. <33333333333

So glad to see him getting back on form. I love how dark and sophisticated his programs are this season. They seem super difficult to skate effectively, and he did okay here. The SP was better than the LP, performance-wise. He just needs to be sharper and faster. He should be World podium quality by 4CCs, knowing how he is. I really hope he can surprise everyone by getting on that podium again this year.

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
Adam is certainly the more polished and mature performer. But there is a quiet intensity and strength to Adian's skating that seems to come from within. I think he could be brilliant if he continues to develop.

Pitkeev is a delicate, beautiful soul!

They changed the program here, right? It seems better than before.