Australian Champs: Predictions Game (N/S) | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Australian Champs: Predictions Game (N/S)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Okay! I have the results!

It turns out we only had four valid entries for the predictions game for this round but as it's just for fun I suppose it doesn't really matter.

MEN

Everyone got the correct combination of Brendan and Andrew as the top two, but there seemed to be a lot of confusion as to where Cameron fit into the equation and I think there might have even been some Dodds confusion. ;)

GOLD - Layback11 with a perfect score of 75 points, picking the event result correctly for all five places! :yay:

SILVER - CaroLiza_fan and essence_of_soy with 65 points! (Cameron and Jordan the wrong way around.)

BRONZE - Nerti with 55 points! (Cameron in third and perhaps some Dodds confusion for fourth and fifth. ;) )

LADIES

This was a bit of a mess as clearly no-one wanted to write Brooklee off, though I think everyone got the top two correct, and Chantelle played spoiler for some.

GOLD - CaroLiza_fan with 70 points! (Correctly picked the top four, but had Yancey Chan and Amelia Sadler the wrong way around.)

SILVER - Nerti and essence_of_soy with 60 points!

BRONZE - Layback11 with 40 points (and nobody in the right placement :laugh:)

Please correct me on any scoring errors!

Layback11

Record Breaker

It turns out we only had four valid entries for the predictions game for this round but as it's just for fun I suppose it doesn't really matter.

MEN

Everyone got the correct combination of Brendan and Andrew as the top two, but there seemed to be a lot of confusion as to where Cameron fit into the equation and I think there might have even been some Dodds confusion. ;)

GOLD - Layback11 with a perfect score of 75 points, picking the event result correctly for all five places! :yay:

SILVER - CaroLiza_fan and essence_of_soy with 65 points! (Cameron and Jordan the wrong way around.)

BRONZE - Nerti with 55 points! (Cameron in third and perhaps some Dodds confusion for fourth and fifth. )

LADIES

This was a bit of a mess as clearly no-one wanted to write Brooklee off, though I think everyone got the top two correct, and Chantelle played spoiler for some.

GOLD - CaroLiza_fan with 70 points! (Correctly picked the top four, but had Yancey Chan and Amelia Sadler the wrong way around.)

SILVER - Nerti and essence_of_soy with 60 points!

BRONZE - Layback11 with 40 points (and nobody in the right placement)

Please correct me on any scoring errors!

WOOHOO! :dance3: :dance2:

How the heck did I do that? I just put two random Doddses and Brendan and I somehow won...?

Huh. Why couldn't I have pulled that off on the GP? :laugh2:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

:thank:

Thank you so much karne!!! I really appreciate you doing this. :bow: :clap: :points:

The scores have now been put into the spreadsheet.

Also, now that we have some scores, I have created the HALL OF FAME thread for this season's Nationals Game. It can be found at:

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?57620

I don't know about anybody else, but I find that having the Hall Of Fame is a very handy way of keeping track of who is getting into the podium positions at each round. And, I have to admit, I did miss it during the GP Game.

Anyway, thank you again, karne. I hope you enjoyed your first foray into scoring.

CaroLiza_fan