Team Evgeni Rukavicin | Golden Skate

Team Evgeni Rukavicin

The Finn

Record Breaker
Mishin and Tutberidze have their own threads and I thought that Rukavicin needs his too.

Current Students (all links to fan fests)

Konstantin Menshov
Dmitri Aliev
Gordei Gorshkov
Anton Shulepov
Alena Leonova
Alisa Fedichkina
Serafima Sakhanovich
Maria Artemieva
Diana Pervushkina

Many of these skaters are doing extremely well at the moment. For example Alisa has been amazing and Dima has been great. Shulepov just scored 223 points (PB) at the Warsaw Cup and Gorshkov had scored his PB, also 223 points, at the Ondrej Nepela Trophy. Artemieva and Pervushkina too have scored PBs this season.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Great thread! Definitely one of my favorite teams! I have to give special mention to their choreographer Olga Glinka...to me, she is one of the most creative choreographers working today.

Mikhail Sharov spent a day with the team last April & posted this photo essay.

http://mihsersh.livejournal.com/212287.html

emzdeluxe

On the Ice
Yay finally a thread for team rukavicin been waiting for this..alisa fedichkina is my fave skater next to yulia.😀😀

The Finn

Record Breaker
With Dima and Alisa Team Rukavicin has good medal chances at JGPF. I am confident that Dima will get a medal and I really hope that Alisa will get one too.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Oh, Aliev has his own thread for which I was looking.
Good luck for the promising youngster at his first JGPF.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
http://www.allsportinfo.ru/index.php?id=100037

Eugene Rukavitsin: a pity that did not have half a point to the podium

Today, December 12 in Barcelona (Spain) completed the final part of the competitive Junior Grand Prix. In junior competitions Russian woman Alice Fedichkin finished fourth. During the execution of any program she received 113.94 points, and the sum of the two programs - 178.11. Speech by his pupil special correspondent of the Agency of the sports information "All Sport" commented Boris Jodorowsky Eugene Rukavitsin.

- Very pleased with how fulfilled Alice - said Eugene Rukavitsin. - Yesterday, she felt very bad, and at the rim during rolling were the doctors of our team. The girl showed real fighting spirit. He rolled in a maximum, of course, but very close to it. It's a shame that it is not enough for some half a point up to the podium.

- Nedokruty your students - a rare phenomenon. In Fedichkin it is associated with poor health?
- To jump amplitude need strength. Alice did not have them. It was evident that she sang the last elements of the moral and strong-willed.

- How do you assess "silver" another of his student Dmitry Aliyev?
- A good result, although tuned to fight for victory. The execution of any program, of course, not happy. We need to roll it clean.

- All participants in the junior finals said two or three quads, but none with the stated complexity failed. Thinks is right to put before the most important task was not firmly in all respects, guys?
- Today there is no other way. We raised the bar too high Yuzuru Chania and Bojan Jin. They own lots of quads and juniors are drawn to them. This race inspired and encouraged and contributes to progress. I think it is absolutely normal process.

- Your students, speakers in Barcelona, ​​ready to throw down the gauntlet leader of the Russian figure skating at the national championships in Yekaterinburg?
- And Aliyev and Fedichkin perform at the championship of Russia. How, it is not necessary to predict. We will prepare.

- In Yekaterinburg, will perform many of your students. Barcelona's control of their training in St. Petersburg?
- Talk on the phone every day. At my skaters all right.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Team Rukavicin has done pretty good lately.

Alena won the Russian Cup final and Sima was 3rd.
Anton and Diana were 4th at Russian Cup final.
Dima won 2 medals at the Youth olympics.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Any idea how long has Alina Fjodorova been coached by Rukavicin? She is a latvian skater.

Last edited: