2015-16 Grand Prix Final Short Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015-16 Grand Prix Final Short Dance

Idontsk8

On the Ice
Rooting for all the teams, but especially the Shibs and Bobrova/Soloviev! They deserve much more recognition than they get and I'm glad to see so many fans here! However I'm torn because unlike many people that don't like it, Weaver/Poje FD is absolutely stunning to me and the concept, as I recognized it, touched me so much that I want them to win but wouldn't mind that there is a surprise from the teams I mentioned =)

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm an avid:love: supporter of Madison Chock and Evan Bates. Just want to establish my presence here. I'm a little sad that there's so much negative attention given to them.

Here's hoping for great performances from all the skaters, and a competition everyone will be thrilled to be a part of .... (and to view!):hap93:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I'm an avid:love: supporter of Madison Chock and Evan Bates. Just want to establish my presence here. I'm a little sad that there's so much negative attention given to them.

Here's hoping for great performances from all the skaters, and a competition everyone will be thrilled to be a part of .... (and to view!):hap93:

I'm also a fan... you are not alone :hap93:

Laurelise

On the Ice
I love this whole line up. The stars aligned and pretty much all of my favorites made the GPF, which is great for except that they can't all medal. :drama:

But I think I root for the Shibs most of all. And I want Bobrova and Soloviev to have fantastic skates because I'm so happy they're back!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Snow, if you are there are reading this, stand up in between the two flights and chant GOLDENSKATE RULES!!!

After the junior Men we could use the laugh :)

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
okay, let's start...

WOOOOOT-Mexican wave on couch-WOOOT-happy dance-WOOOOT-RW dance attempt-WOOOOOT:cheer::dance2: