2015-16 Grand Prix Final TV & Livestream | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015-16 Grand Prix Final TV & Livestream

tzazu

Medalist
I' m sure tdp (spanish sport tv) will broadcast the whole event live,like last year. And there is a channel for that event online. I'll post it as soon as I know

auser

Record Breaker
Hehe. We will be there in person too... but it will be nice if we can set the recorder before we leave, and re-watch stuff when we get back...

Oh so happy for you YesWay, that you will be there to watch it live :hap10:. It is so great to experience the competition before your eyes and other senses. I absolutely recommend finding a method to re-watch when you get home(record it, YT, etc.). No matter how excellent your seats are, there may be angles that are difficult to see. And you may gather your own impressions that might differ from the judges;). Have fun and best wishes. Hope you will have time to share your experiences on GS.

Last edited:

nguyhm

On the Ice
I'm so happy for YesWay - and anyone else who can be in Barcelona to watch the GPF live. Have lots of fun - for all of us :yahoo:.
It's so rotten that NBC will not show the ladies and men's free skates until ONE WHOLE WEEK after the event. It will be totally worthless by the time it's shown on NBC since all the results have already been posted. What's the point :dev2:. Sorry for the rant....

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I am terrible, I programmed the HD recorder for all of the Eurosport airings. My excuse is that we get both Dutch and English audio commentary, so I can transcribe / translate what the Dutch commentators say during Hanyu's skates, but I am always kind of vainly curious to see if my stupid face shows up on the screens of the cameras. ;-)

cleo2070

Final Flight
Do we know yet if their will be an ISU stream for the junior events yet? On YouTube perhaps?

I'm wondering about this myself... I can't find any links on the ISU site, nor on the YouTube channel. Eurosport isn't broadcasting it either.
However, Doris :bow: posted the Ice Network schedule in the JGPF forum.

So is there any way to watch live in Europe (without installing Hola or similar)? I was hoping I could maybe catch the singles...

auser

Record Breaker
I am terrible, I programmed the HD recorder for all of the Eurosport airings. My excuse is that we get both Dutch and English audio commentary, so I can transcribe / translate what the Dutch commentators say during Hanyu's skates, but I am always kind of vainly curious to see if my stupid face shows up on the screens of the cameras. ;-)

Ooh Winnie_20, I would love to see your face on Eurosport. As you are kind enough to translate commentary, video recognition is deserved ;).

auser

Record Breaker
Incidentally, it looks like British Eurosport will be doing the same as they have done the past few years, and showing highlights of the GP Series during Christmas week. A showing of Skate America on the Monday came up on the search, but the full schedule for that day is not up yet.

CaroLiza_fan

Just an addition to your awesome and comprehensive ESP broadcast info post :bow:.
Link to BESP figure skating broadcast schedule through 12/23: http://tv.eurosport.co.uk/search.shtml?query=figure skating

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just an addition to your awesome and comprehensive ESP broadcast info post
Link to BESP figure skating broadcast schedule through 12/23: http://tv.eurosport.co.uk/search.shtml?query=figure skating

Aha! So, daily GP Series highlights AND highlights from Worlds as well!!!

Thank you for the info! :bow:

And thank you for the kind words. It means a lot to know that my TV posts are appreciated.

Incidentally, I just noticed that the total number of "Likes" I have received has passed the 250 mark since the last time I looked at the list. And, counting back, the 250[SUP]th[/SUP] "Like" was for actually for my GP Final TV schedule post.

So, thank you to just wondering for giving me the 250[SUP]th[/SUP] "Like" that I have received since the thumbs feature was installed!!! :cheer: :rock: :party2:

:thank:

And, thank you to auser and Winnie_20 for also "Liking" the same post.

CaroLiza_fan

FSGMT

Record Breaker
No-one talking about the ISU YouTube stream? Is in not planned?

ice coverage

Record Breaker
No-one talking about the ISU YouTube stream? Is in not planned?

The ISU Eurovision channel will have GPF streaming -- probably geoblocked. But no YouTube, AFAIK.

... I wonder if there will be an ISU stream for the juniors, like there was for the other events in the series?

Do we know yet if their will be an ISU stream for the junior events yet? On YouTube perhaps?

My post in the JGPF streaming thread has some information re the JGPF on the ISU Eurovision channel. (On the ISU channel, not on YouTube.)

Possible that the JGPF streaming (only JGPF, not GPF) will not be geoblocked.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
The ISU Eurovision channel will have GPF streaming -- probably geoblocked. But no YouTube, AFAIK.

My post in the JGPF streaming thread has some information re the JGPF on the ISU Eurovision channel. (On the ISU channel, not on YouTube.)

Possible that the JGPF streaming (only JGPF, not GPF) will not be geoblocked.
Yes, of course I meant the Junior Final (simply forgot to write the word "junior", sorry) but nevertheless thanks for the answer!

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
I' m sure tdp (spanish sport tv) will broadcast the whole event live,like last year. And there is a channel for that event online. I'll post it as soon as I know

I think it will be here? http://www.rtve.es/directo/teledeporte/
You need a VPN and set it to Spain but the stream works pretty well for me, and they're scheduled to broadcast the entire competition, junior and senior, live (and I like the Spanish commentators :biggrin: ) I just hope the have the rights to broadcast them online because the don't have them for some events.

Last edited:

MidnightSkater

On the Ice
Aha! So, daily GP Series highlights AND highlights from Worlds as well!!!

Thank you for the info! :bow:

And thank you for the kind words. It means a lot to know that my TV posts are appreciated.

Incidentally, I just noticed that the total number of "Likes" I have received has passed the 250 mark since the last time I looked at the list. And, counting back, the 250[SUP]th[/SUP] "Like" was for actually for my GP Final TV schedule post.

So, thank you to just wondering for giving me the 250[SUP]th[/SUP] "Like" that I have received since the thumbs feature was installed!!! :cheer: :rock: :party2:

:thank:

And, thank you to auser and Winnie_20 for also "Liking" the same post.

CaroLiza_fan
Many thanks for the info on every event. I really rely on you.
British Eurosport is showing the Opening Ceremony. Anyone know if this will be worth watching ?.
What happens ?.

jeff goldblum

On the Ice
Is Icenetwork's coverage the only live viewing option for the United States? Any other reliable streams that can be accessed from here?