2015-16 Grand Prix Final TV & Livestream | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015-16 Grand Prix Final TV & Livestream

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
With the medal ceremonies just finishing today, it looks like the stream may stay live right through to the senior events! It's still up as of now.

I had absolutely no problem accessing the ISU stream during the event. Was able to stream most of Thursday on my cellphone and today's events too on my PC. I will have to see if I can still get the gala too tomorrow.

lxi8szh

Spectator
Checked about the program on GE eurosports, no live gala today:(
Wondering if somewhere can watch gala..and whole live competition next time...

auser

Record Breaker
ISU channel is going live in a few minutes http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/

If you can not access the ISU channel and wish to watch, I think ZenMate vpn offers a free trial and/or browser addons for Chrome and Firefox. Try setting it to USA.

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ski Jumping running late again.

There are only 10 jumpers left to come down.

So, I reckon that the gala coverage will start at about 5 past the hour on British Eurosport 1 (sorry, it's not being shown on the continent)

Hopefully the late start won't mean that they cut anybody out (everything that is on after the gala was previously shown LIVE, so they should get cut down instead!)

CaroLiza_fan

AprilS

On the Ice
Is anyone else having troubles with the CBC stream/delayed coverage or is it just me?

AprilS

On the Ice
The online schedule said it would start at 11am, but I think it started at 10am... :disapp: