2015-16 Grand Prix Final Free Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015-16 Grand Prix Final Free Dance

caitie

Medalist
Yeah, I like the moth wings, but the white illusion mesh sleeves make her arms looks thick. And the high neck+solid white torso+the way the waistline dips under her belly is not flattering.

And a dress has to work hard to not flatter Madison.

It reminds me of Princess Leia's dress in A New Hope, but with wings.

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
So nervous for the Shibs! Love their FD, can't wait to see it once more. :luv17:

Lota

Record Breaker
Can't help but feel that Zach was a bit off after the fall. The fall itself was sooooo unexpected though! :eeking:

caitie

Medalist
Wow, without the deduction it looks like they would have maintained first place? Or been really close to it, anyway.

GO SHIBS!

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, this is going to be interesting. They beat B/S by a point on TES, but factor in the deduction for a fall... a virtual tie.<p>

Comes to PCS, and I don't think they edge B/S.

Which is a shame, I was rooting for that result.

Laurelise

On the Ice
At least the fall didn't come in the middle of a step sequence.

I enjoy this program as aesthetic experience (except for Madison's outfit--not a nice aesthetic experience), but I've never been sure what it's about. Maybe it's about the aesthetic experience...

Shibs!:cheer:

Matilda

Medalist
Well, I hope this means Madi and Zach have any possible kinks out of their system for Nats...

matcha

Medalist
Oh lord, I'm missing the Shibs because Eurosport is still showing Ski Jumping or w/e.