2015-16 Grand Prix Final Pairs SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015-16 Grand Prix Final Pairs SP

caitie

Medalist
I can't believe how psyched I am for this pairs event! Usually I'm just kind of like, oh yay pairs. *golf clap*

Lota

Record Breaker
Sooooo excited for this event! My faves are in all in the first group though :laugh: Please do well, everyone!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
And we are go on Eurosport!!!

All the best everybody!!!

(I'll be watching on the TV, so probably won't be commenting much as the computer is in the corner diagonally opposite to the TV).

CaroLiza_fan

Laurelise

On the Ice
All right. I have a delicious hot sandwich, a large mug of tea, warm socks, a comforter (can you tell it's cold here?), and mostly charged iPad. Let's get this party started!

There are so many good pairs here. I don't dare predict anything for fear of jinxing a team I really like, so I'll just say how exciting it is that there's an American pair in the final (go Scimeca and Knierem!) and that I hope the young Canadians have a fabulous debut in their senior GPF debut--and what an achievement it is for them to make it in their first senior season!

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Me, too! If they can get the high-60's scores they got at their last three events, they could be as high as 3rd...probably wishful thinking, but if they land their sals, *hand gestures* ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

I slotted them for bronze. I know it is a long shot, but really two clean skates from them an a couple of bobbles... it could happen. I think the judges might have a soft sport for them that might help them a little (so long as they... you know actually skate well that is)... i mean it has been sooooo long since the USA has had a decent pairs team... we have never won a medal in pairs at the final at all... Plus this team is actually engaged which often means they might actually stick around as a pairs for awhile. They are not only good, but likable and look like they might actually worth investing in.

I really hope that the USA can get 3 spots for worlds next year. So I am hoping S/K do well enough to make that at least possible.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Aliona/Bruno shade:laugh:
OK semi-shade

Last edited: