2015-16 Grand Prix Final Mens SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015-16 Grand Prix Final Mens SP

zschultz1986

Final Flight
As always, if you're gonna use the vocals from 'Bring Him Home', use some of the GREAT singers that have sung it in the Stage Musical!

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Well, it's easier than shaving for the short and trying to go the goatee in one or two daysfor the long! LOL

I'm assuming that he either is a fast facial hair grower, or he fertilizes his face :laugh2:
Well his facial hair is very dark so it's very visible, I don't think it takes much longer than a week to grow it like that.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Well, it's easier than shaving for the short and trying to go the goatee in one or two daysfor the long! LOL

I'm assuming that he either is a fast facial hair grower, or he fertilizes his face :laugh2:

Nah, he's a Mediterranean man. They're hairy beasts. (Not so fun for us ladies :laugh:)

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
okay - no pressure guys but go clean!!!

I have no personal fav there as every guy there is special and unique for me so WOOOOT for all!!!!:cheer:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Daisuke MURAKAMI (JPN)

Music: Bring Him Home perfomed by Josh Groban

Off-white draped blouse, black pants

4S - nice
3A
FCSp
3Lz+2T - hand down on lutz
CSSp
StSq
CCoSp3p

Good start, but botched planned 3-3. Seemed bit slow? He seems pleased, though...

SP: 42.39+41.08 = 83.47 (PB), 1/1

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Progress. Dice-K did a 3Z-2T today. So we'll get 3Z-3L next time. :laugh:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Pity about the combo, otherwise everything is pretty darn good.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Might be his best of the season? Still, I don't think that this will podium assuming no splatmageddon.

firal

Record Breaker
I thought Dice really worked on his performance side of things for this short; very enjoyable.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I like his sidecut. I like sidecuts in general. I find them flattering on most people in a way I usually don't find the unconventional cuts

Laurelise

On the Ice
Nice skate by Murakami, in spite of the wonky combo. However, I'm done with Les Mis. I suppose if you must skate to it it's better to do one single song than a chopped up medley, but let's move on already.

Wow, on replay that first quad and the 3A look even more impressive.