2015-16 Grand Prix Final Mens Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015-16 Grand Prix Final Mens Free Skate

moriel

Record Breaker
Someone give judges same stuff the ladies judges were smoking, so Yuzuru breaks 400 =D

Miss October

Rinkside
Does anyone think that there's even the slightest chance that Yuzuru won't win gold? They should just give him the night off with the gold medal on his breakfast tray tomorrow.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
ugh the forum loads horribly slow so Im only gonna wish King Yuzu to win & Javi to skate clean & be 2nd!:hap10: Good luck guys!
adios

arashifordream

On the Ice
Alright just came from the Ladies free thread. I'm ready for some awesome skates from the Mens!! Good luck to all the skaters! I hope Javier will have and awesome skate and wow the crowd!

blackey

On the Ice
Does anyone think that there's even the slightest chance that Yuzuru won't win gold? They should just give him the night off with the gold medal on his breakfast tray tomorrow.

haha, totally agree! I can't even think about a thing he would make mistake on. maybe the lutz?

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
The amount of jinx in here :drama: I might take a shower. Or two. Maybe I'll just sit in the bath till its over :scard7:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Go Shoma. Go Patrick. Go Boyang. Go Javi. Go Daisuke. Go Yuzuru, break that record. :) It's happening, the crowd seems ecstatic

Anyway, this is one of the few instances where I wish them all the best. No, usually, I don't wish mistakes and falls on anyone. The best competitions are those where everybody is clean and they are judged by that standard. I'm not really worried for Yuzuru. I have one small wish though. I want Shoma to skate clean and maybe make the podium. :)

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Okay Yuzuru ubers (Like myself), let all be prepared for today. Holding our breaths, feeling our hearts beat out of our chests, wanting to calm down but not knowing how, we are ready.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Really hope this competition will cheer me up after, well, you know...

CaroLiza_fan