2015-16 Grand Prix Final Mens Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015-16 Grand Prix Final Mens Free Skate

iceberg

On the Ice
guys pls give me link pls!!!! :(

i hope for the best for PChan. I was never really a fan of him until his lp this season in SC. It was glorious. With that program I can say he had put himself in a superb league of his own. His lp is untouchable in many ways. He was creating an masterpiece of art in a landscape when he skates that chopin music. The competition now has turned into a circus with all the jumps as one poster here said and I appreciate skaters like pchan who pushes for artistry and delivering a remarkable program.

Laurelise

On the Ice
The time has come! I have my popcorn and my peanut butter M&Ms, and I am ready! I hope the men are too.

Patrick, you have redeemed yourself before and you can do it again. If you medal it will be a sign that this competition was :hslap:, but think how much better you'll feel after a clean skate.

zschultz1986

Final Flight
See Patrick! Don't kick the free leg as high, land the quad! And the second one, the leg is back to being crazy. Not a bad start.

Also, god damn he's a wizard with the skate blade. Just the flow and power he generates out of nothing is so wonderful to watch.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Patrick always does this flapping thing with his hands, is he attempting to take off?

Bumdid

Record Breaker
He can't remember the Zayak rule for the short program but he can remember them for the LP :think:

coucou84

On the Ice
Was the quad triple good? I missed it due to a phone call!! Someone give me runthrough of what he did and how it was?