2015-16 Grand Prix Final Ladies SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015-16 Grand Prix Final Ladies SP

miki88

Medalist
Sorry for the confusion. I should've write if everyone is clean except for Mao Asada. Im pretty much sure two of her jumping passes will be flutz and underrotated. She's been inconsistent before and she's still inconsistent now. I'm just basing my rank this season and she never did a clean program.

And this is a fair comparison? :roll eye: Mao is also not the only one in the field that has those technical issues that you listed. Plus the fact, that her SP score (with those deductions) at her first event is still higher than some others SP scores, and her LP at Japan Open is over 140, and her PCS there was reasonable.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Gosh I am so worried about Mao's Lutz...i hope she will change it to a toeloop or salchow if it still doesn't work out in the last minute

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Def root for a Mao, Zhenia & Lena podium
That would be pretty awesome

bara1968

On the Ice
Hmm I guess Med and Satoko will be doing very well today (based on their consistency this season).

I do not expect too much on Mao or Ashley as it has been only few weeks since NHK. Of course they can prove me wrong.

Gold... ahhhhhh... I really wish her all the best, I mean she has everything : top notch jumps/spins/ great SS and good programs! Just keep calm and put it together!!!!!!

Radionova... her practice report does not look super good. But I wish her good luck =)

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
I wish the following:

Gracie and Satoko to be perfect, Evgenia did all her jumps in the second half successfully, Elena continues to shine, Diva Wagner rocks the rinks, and Mao nails her Lutz!

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Okay, I probably won't be able to watch this :bang: but good luck to everyone! :cheer: I'll watch the videos, and here's the tarot generator:

Wagner: Eight of Wands (Swiftness): A sudden release of raw power, cutting through confusion and indecision, and setting things in motion. Rapid progress towards a desired goal, brought about by immediate and decisive action. Boldness and daring in love, business, travel, or spiritual growth.

Miyahara: The Hermit, when reversed: Detachment based on fear, irresponsibility or naiveté. Self-imposed isolation from friends and loved ones. Listening to the wrong advice or ignoring good counsel. Concealment, disguise, and unreasoned caution.

Gold: Six of Swords (Science): Trusting in intelligence and intuition and setting off into the unknown. Leaving an untenable situation and charting a new course. Passage from difficulty and progress towards a solution. The road to recovery. Travel and exploration.

Radionova: Six of Pentacles (Success): A time of prosperity and profit. Success and generosity in material things. Power and influence turned to noble pursuits. Philanthropy, and the balancing of physical and spiritual life. May suggest gifts or aid to one in need.

Medvedeva: The Fool: Fearlessness, imagination, open-mindedness, and an adventurous spirit. Freedom from cares and worries. Ideas, thoughts, and impulses coming from a completely unexpected place. Nonchalance at the threshold of gaining all or losing all. Extravagance and intoxication with life. The pure and undifferentiated power of creation itself, where ultimate knowledge and oblivion are unified.

Asada: Strength, when reversed: Weakness in the face of obstacles and adversity. Tremendous power released at the wrong moment. Inability to defend oneself. Confusion, and lack of preparedness. Illness, hardship, distress and the failing of physical force. Dominant behavior, abusiveness and a possible loss of reputation.

amazingMao

Rinkside
Okay, I probably won't be able to watch this :bang: but good luck to everyone! :cheer: I'll watch the videos, and here's the tarot generator:

Wagner: Eight of Wands (Swiftness): A sudden release of raw power, cutting through confusion and indecision, and setting things in motion. Rapid progress towards a desired goal, brought about by immediate and decisive action. Boldness and daring in love, business, travel, or spiritual growth.

Miyahara: The Hermit, when reversed: Detachment based on fear, irresponsibility or naiveté. Self-imposed isolation from friends and loved ones. Listening to the wrong advice or ignoring good counsel. Concealment, disguise, and unreasoned caution.

Gold: Six of Swords (Science): Trusting in intelligence and intuition and setting off into the unknown. Leaving an untenable situation and charting a new course. Passage from difficulty and progress towards a solution. The road to recovery. Travel and exploration.

Radionova: Six of Pentacles (Success): A time of prosperity and profit. Success and generosity in material things. Power and influence turned to noble pursuits. Philanthropy, and the balancing of physical and spiritual life. May suggest gifts or aid to one in need.

Medvedeva: The Fool: Fearlessness, imagination, open-mindedness, and an adventurous spirit. Freedom from cares and worries. Ideas, thoughts, and impulses coming from a completely unexpected place. Nonchalance at the threshold of gaining all or losing all. Extravagance and intoxication with life. The pure and undifferentiated power of creation itself, where ultimate knowledge and oblivion are unified.

Asada: Strength, when reversed: Weakness in the face of obstacles and adversity. Tremendous power released at the wrong moment. Inability to defend oneself. Confusion, and lack of preparedness. Illness, hardship, distress and the failing of physical force. Dominant behavior, abusiveness and a possible loss of reputation.

Where did you get this tarot generator?

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
Such a difficult competition, because I feel like i want every one of them to win. :laugh: But overall I feel that if Lena does well, I will be happy no matter what.

Franklin99

Medalist
jajaja, let see if the ladies competition will end up like the men. The return of 2x world champion will score 35 while other ladies score in 70+ :laugh:

There's no 2X World champion on this squad....unless Yuna and/or Miki made a comeback that we don't know about.

Elaine

On the Ice
At COC, with a 3A(no +GOE due to wonky landing), 3F-3L<, 3Lz(e), Mao's SP (71+) still outscored all of her GPF compatriot besides Gracie's 73+ SP. And I won't count her NHK performance, as Mao was very sick during that competition.

That said, I would prefer Mao change her SP layout to 3A, 3F-2L, 3L. And if she goes clean, she will be on top of the leader board. Then, depending on how clean-ish she performs her FS, that will be the deciding factor on her landing on the podium.

Elena's SP at RC outscored Mao's at COC....by 0.06. Practically equal, but anyway it did.

I want Mao to go for 3A, 3F+3Lo, 3S since her 3S became one of her strongest jumps and the BV of this layout is higher than 3A, 3F+2Lo, 3Lo. Well... it depends on how judges think of her 3F+3Lo tho. At least in my opinion her 3F+3Lo is more likely to get ratified than a clean 3Lz and already did get ratified once this season.