2015-16 Grand Prix Final Synchro Free Skate

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
synchro live is def awesome to witness
I saw Paradise at the SPb Cup this spring & it was really interesting

Précision

Rinkside
This was very early in the season for most of the participating teams, so well done all of you!

Paradise looked so much more confident and technically clean than ever before. They really are the right team to skate to Carmen, all though I really liken also Nexxice version from 2010.
ROckettes program is still my favourite. They have inspiring new transitions, and the hole program just fits in to place. So elements were little off, and it seems they had a non-permitted element there somewhere.

Nexxice was slow, but I know they'll improve. It's still a long way until April.

Daniskates93

Rinkside
I thought Lee had retired.

He has. He's filling in for one of several injured skaters (one broke her wrist last week and another had a blade sever an artery in her leg (requiring surgery)). Their alternates are very new to senior so, it was probably a more reliable bet to have Lee learn the program very quickly in a couple weeks. Another thing to note is that this is the very first weekend of the season for MOST synchro teams in Canada and NEXXICE doesn't usually finish choreo on their long program until the around now or even january so this is probably not the final version of this program. I imagine you will see a very different, much more complex and interesting program come worlds and nationals! In true NEXXICE fashion, the costumes will also likely get more elaborate as the season progresses! :)