2015-16 JGPF Video and Livestream | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015-16 JGPF Video and Livestream

ice coverage

Record Breaker
This is actually saying it is blocked in my country :(

Hmmm. The JGPF streaming (on the ISU channel) is working for me in the U.S. -- even though I see the following below the screen where I can see and hear the streaming video:

Restriction
Content unavailable in the following territories: (USA, Canada, China, Europe, Japan, Republic of Korea, Central & South America)

(For the GPF, I assume the restriction really will prevent me from seeing the streaming.)

Sorry to hear that others are having trouble with the JGPF streaming.

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Hmmm. The JGPF streaming is working for me in the U.S. -- even though I see the following below the screen where I can see and hear the streaming video:

Restriction
Content unavailable in the following territories: (USA, Canada, China, Europe, Japan, Republic of Korea, Central & South America)

(For the GPF, I assume the restriction really will prevent me from seeing the streaming.)

Sorry to hear that others are having trouble with the JGPF streaming.

For me it's just a black box where the video should be saying it's not available in my country :/ Glad it is working for those in the USA though!

ice coverage

Record Breaker
The ISU LiveStream for the JGPF lists:
http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/live.html?id=7

Don't want to rub it in, but want to repeat that for those in the U.S., it is worth trying the ISU channel anyway for JGPF streaming.

JGPF streaming is working fine for me in the U.S.

zebobes

Final Flight
I got the stream to work first by turning on ZenMate, setting it to Singapore. After the stream starts, I turned it off, and it's still working, but that way, the quality of the stream is better.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
ISU stream is working great. Junior Ladies starts in a few minutes, not many people in the audience for this.

auser

Record Breaker
[ETA: deleted first part of this post, which now is obsolete]​

(And BTW, to see what is available in the ISU Eurovision archives (just the listings), the old interface -- which will not work for new streaming -- seems more convenient to me.

What are they doing with this site :scratch2:?. I could access the previous GP event streams(using VPN) via this old link, even after those competitions finished streaming live. Now with this new JGPF streaming link, the screen is black after the live stream has finished. I guess they are not going to offer archived streaming on the new site :disapp:?.