Anastasia Skoptcova & Kirill Aleshin | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Anastasia Skoptcova & Kirill Aleshin

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I just wanted to pop up there and say that I was really impressed by their SD - Anastasia looked DIVINE and says it the person who loathe black dresses for Latin dances, she reminds me about Anna Pogorilaya of Ice Dance: statuesque, sophisticated-looking, natural performer. This dance is on par my second favourite among juniors (with Shiplevaya/Smirnov) - there is something to be said about this understated feel of it, nice polish about execution, flow and not OTT expression. Loved her arm movements, flirty attitude - she really sold it out for me, his partnering skills are quite smooth I'd say. I look forward to see them in competition again:)

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I was too tired to post my thoughts yesterday, but here I am - WOW, just WOW! Winners of GPF, quite unexpectedly, but desevedly so - two strong, confident, polished AND spirited performances to one of the best, most sophisticated programs from junior ID scene this season. What an impression they've made! I confess that I'm their follower/enthusiast just from this very season, after Minsk JGP when I saw their SD and honestly was blown away for their maturity, musicality, connection, very sleek outlook and engagement put into their skating, especially from Anastasia. She reminded me instantly about another stunning bonde - Anna Pogorilaya, not only by looks, but also by kind of 'performer's vulnerability' presented in the way she skates: she reallyseems to go deep inside of the music, the program and the enjoyment of her exploring the experience/connection with Kirill is very evident for me and makes me excited watching them both.

When she stepped on the ice with that red dress, I almost shrieked from sensory overload - WHAT.A.STUNNER!!! She totally own the stage. I love also the chemistry going between them, seeing not only how they interact together on ice, but in K'n'C, too - there is a bond I feel and this feel of reliance on each other which builds the strenght of this partnership. I love their elevation in elements, control in movement, elegant outlook of everything they are doing in choreography. Speaking of which, I do think that both program were not the most innovative, 'wow factor' vehicles, but they've made a solid base to present, exhbit Anastasia and Kirill's skills, performance abilities. Their FD really oozed Tango character for me - there was something in her daring stare towards him, the sharpness of their steps, the way they looked at each other before their 1st step sequence started; for me, they showed that they can really do dance referrences very well and in sophisticated way - which bodes well for the next season, where Argentine Tango will be a theme for Pattern Dance.

Congrats Anastasia and Kirill for your win - you were amazing for me, Anastasia's joy after finishing FD and Kirill's hair misbehaving made my day yesterday!:)

brushalley

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Love this couple.Hope they have a great impact in seniors.She especially has a lovely personality and could be a star!

bramweld

Record Breaker
Skoptcova/Aleshin are working with Antonio Najarro
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiwrgAHgrvh/?hl=es&taken-by=antonionajarro
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiwrqeogYas/?taken-by=nastyaskoptsova

I absolutely loved the work he did with Ilinykh/Zhiganshin, especially the Carmen program was amazing. It`s great that S/A had the opportunity to work with him. Can`t wait for the new season. :hap10:

I really hope they buck the trend and become the first team since I/K to make the top 3 in their first year as seniors. Najarro was an inspired move, Kustarova is just so very one note, IMHO. Carmen was the best Pasa Doble of that season, I hope this dance is similarly impactful. It's just that I find him a bit flat sometimes, she has her moments, but both of them together don't add up to one Ilinykh. But I hope he inspires them. :)

Artemisa

Final Flight
they didn't have a easy assigment ....:bang: ... but a leeast competing with the best they will know her real position in the senior dance ... but I think they will surprise us