Anastasia Skoptcova & Kirill Aleshin | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Anastasia Skoptcova & Kirill Aleshin

The Finn

Record Breaker

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Just wanted to say good luck to them on their Grand Prix debut. It's a pretty tough field and I know a medal is quite unlikely, but I hope they have two clean performances, and hopefully at least get to perform their FD in the second group.

Can't wait to see their programs!

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
I'm glad that it looks like they will truly be at SC. I was worried for them after the test skates.

chameleon

On the Ice
Ugh, not their best, but good fight from them. I hope they are not too discouraged. Honestly I'm not totally sure they were fully ready, but good fight nonetheless.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Yay, they had a great RD at the Tallinn Trophy, and they also scored big - a little above 71 points. They are 1st after RD. Hopefully they can improve their FD in a big way also.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Guys did a great job in Tallinn and scored almost 180 points!! This score should give them at least one GP event next season which is great news because it didn't look too good after their GP events. Nastia's ankle injury ruined their GP season but I am sure this event and their score pleased them greatly.

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Guys did a great job in Tallinn and scored almost 180 points!! This score should give them at least one GP event next season which is great news because it didn't look too good after their GP events. Nastia's ankle injury ruined their GP season but I am sure this event and their score pleased them greatly.

Yes, they look much, much improved already! The RD is very good, the FD still needs to sharpen up a bit. It's the first section that isn't really working for me at the moment. They have a little bit of time before Nationals, and I'm glad that they had this opportunity to keep themselves motivated moving forwards!

Here's a very entertaining video from Stasya's Instagram - her caption is accurate, but she has a sense of humour about it :laugh: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqt2ykzBLBP/?utm_source=ig_web_options_share_sheet

Marta25

Medalist
Congrats for making top 5 at Russian Nationals. :thumbsup:

Both their programs looked much improved from the GP series.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Thanks. I haven't been paying enough attention to Dance. That's nice for them, good result!

They had tough start, Anastasia recovered from injury during most of the off season so their time for training was limited (and that had an impact on their first GP entry), but at the end of the season they were significatly better.