Anastasia Mishina & Vladislav Mirzoev - split after 2016/17 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Anastasia Mishina & Vladislav Mirzoev - split after 2016/17

The Finn

Record Breaker
Their second advantage: they jump. Although two years ago, Nastia still nothing was jumping. Now with all the jumps properly. At the last stage the Cup of Russia in Moscow, we have tried to stage three - three. Done. But it is dangerous to perform stage today. Guys - World Cup debutants, and the nerves. For all of them the first time. So it was correct to show that worked out well.

In the next years we will have to do three - three. Already we teach. Just cast before this launch, because three - three and three - two - very different. To focus on the main thing. And the fact that the guys showed in Debrecen, this enormously.
http://www.fsrussia.ru/intervyu/200...yazatelno-delat-kaskad-iz-dvukh-trojnykh.html

A new interview.
http://www.fsrussia.ru/intervyu/200...v-po-kharakteru-my-s-nastej-maksimalisty.html

Alex D

Record Breaker
Thanks for Interviews & report

Thank you!

Triple - triple, wow that´s courageous! It´s very interesting that he mentions having started to skate due health reasons, you hear that a lot with athletes!

Here is my summary of their performances, from the column.

3.2 Anastasia Mishina & Vladislav Mirzoev

Personal Bests, these two Russians had to offer as well and many things about balance totally applies here as well. What, however, makes them stand out are their unique skating abilities. Anastasia is a 14 years old girl and I totally love what she is doing with her hand behind the back, at all the throws of Sal and Loop. It just stands out, like a naked bird does and a little cute bird, but with it´s clothes on, she certainly is. What a character, she has quite an acting talent, as we also saw at the Gala and these two can slip into so many roles on ice, elegant and graceful, party or play dead.
I really enjoy, how for the crowd they skate, always checking with us and if we like it, I honestly have not yet seen a pair like these two on ice, so many things that they do, are unique and not to be found at other pairs.

Their Bolero from the Short, has completely changed my view about the Bolero, as I always felt, it was a little bit old school and they twisted that music piece from 1928 and turned it into an instrument, a beautiful one that just grabs you whenever you see it. They both have so much expression and power, perfectly on beat everything they do, I love that no touch and the intro to it, great arms, super graceful - yet dancy.

Just like Carmen, you can do a lot wrong with that music, but they absolutely nailed it and their Free isn´t less good. Totally different approach with the move back in time, to the Ladies & Gentleman. I honestly can not get enough of their programs, we need skaters like them, skaters who bring something new to the table and not just repeat what we already saw.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Thank you!

Triple - triple, wow that´s courageous! It´s very interesting that he mentions having started to skate due health reasons, you hear that a lot with athletes!

It is also very interesting that he started skating only at the age of 11. That is really really late age to start skating.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Last edited:

The Finn

Record Breaker
A new interview. They might keep the old free program.

- Now all hotbeds complicate technique in this regard will be to try something new?

Vladislav: Learn cascade three - three - two, to insert it into any program. And yet only in the hall trying to quadruple output. Try it on the mats. Caution. Attempts were few. Cascade - three - three - two with all hands, the next year we will do, and about quadruple the ejection see how it goes.
http://www.fsrussia.ru/intervyu/215...adislav-mirzoev-uchim-novyj-kaskad-3-3-2.html

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
I thought Ludmila was a bit tough on Nastia in that interview. Hopefully she gets through her growing pains, I was really impressed with them last year. The 3S and 3ThF looked impressive.

I read through google translate, is that really Ludmilla's grandson that is now part of her coaching team?

Abraxis12345

Final Flight
Yes, Vasily Velikov was a not very successful single skater up until recently. He is quite, short so he couldn't transfer to pairs and now helps out his grandparents.