Anastasia Mishina & Vladislav Mirzoev - split after 2016/17 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Anastasia Mishina & Vladislav Mirzoev - split after 2016/17

vorravorra

Record Breaker
Nastya and Vlad will also be at the Panin Memorial, their first competition in the MS category. They will be on at 19:55 - 22:10 MSK on 20 Oct. for the SP and at 16:25 - 18:30 MSK on 21 Oct. for the FS. Senior and junior pairs will both skate within those periods. A live stream should be here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdQ2MxmZnVY

vorravorra

Record Breaker
Post-SP thoughts: what is it with Vlad and jumps? He keeps finding something to screw up - you'd think he was 15 and going through puberty. Nastya has also had to save some bad throws, she's becoming quite impressive technically. Vlad is stronger artistically, but it's not going to help if he can't get his jumps in order. They have been training 3T+3T+2T and apparently can do it in practice, but so far he hasn't had a clean 3T+2T+2T in competition. Maybe tomorrow is the day.

Tastetherainbow

Medalist
Congratulations on winning the JGPF! Their technical ability is their strong point, and they pulled it off again!

They are set for junior nationals and JW, they just need to get rid of the minor glitches and make every single element look solid like a rock, because their GOEs look a little flat, especially on the SBS jumps. Levels were mostly hit, so good for them.

I am being a little cautious as they progress through the junior circuit, though. Their height differences are rather minuscule for a Russian pair, almost S/H-like. I just looked at their ages, and Mirzoev is 20 (I had no idea!!), so he probably won't grow any taller. However, I'm a bit worried about Mishina, who is only 15 (I had no idea either!!!). With Duskova and Ohanesian being around the same age as Mishina and both struggling with puberty issues, I can only hope that the puberty monster will be kind to them, as Mirzoev's twist doesn't have a great deal of height. Should Mishina be struck with puberty of the same magnitude, I can see this team falling apart. Fingers crossed!

vorravorra

Record Breaker
Congratulations to Nastya and Vlad :clap: Vlad finally got his jumps together! :hap57: I hope they will continue their winning streak. I wonder how their senior LP is going, fist (and last) time they did it in a competition they had trouble with the three required lifts.

vorravorra

Record Breaker
Congratulations on winning the JGPF! Their technical ability is their strong point, and they pulled it off again!
I am being a little cautious as they progress through the junior circuit, though. Their height differences are rather minuscule for a Russian pair, almost S/H-like. I just looked at their ages, and Mirzoev is 20 (I had no idea!!), so he probably won't grow any taller. However, I'm a bit worried about Mishina, who is only 15 (I had no idea either!!!). With Duskova and Ohanesian being around the same age as Mishina and both struggling with puberty issues, I can only hope that the puberty monster will be kind to them, as Mirzoev's twist doesn't have a great deal of height. Should Mishina be struck with puberty of the same magnitude, I can see this team falling apart. Fingers crossed!
Apparently some kind of study has been done on Nastya and they determined that she isn't going to grow any more. Not surprising, really, as girls usually first shoot up and then develop curves, and she's been dealing with the latter for some time. She is just an early bloomer by skaters' standards (but not by regular standards, as girls usually stop growing by about her age).

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Unfortunately they have no connection or chemistry (call it as you like) like that canadian pair, which won JWC title 2015. And it seems like (everytime at ice after programs, K&C, etc) Mirzoev doesnt like Mishina. So what can I say: they could win JWC, but in the next nothing more. I guess they will split in the next two years.

Even sooner.

http://translate.google.com/transla...j_Medvedevoj_na_Sportboxru&edit-text=&act=url

The winners of the Junior Grand Prix Final stop joint skating at the end of the season
22 January 2017 17:10
Russian figure skater Anastasia Mishina said that at the end of the current season, the duo with Vladislav Mirzoyev will cease to exist.

- We have agreed that we dokatyvayutsya and, in principle, the costs to the rest of the season. We do not get along, and generally need to Vlad girl less me because it too heavy. He would like to see your partner on 8-9 kgs less, I think, I can hardly get enough to lose weight. My weight is in the region of 46 kilograms, - said Mishin. - We've got the competition, and then I will look for a partner. Of course, I'm not going to finish.
Mirzoev confirmed the collapse of the pair.

- While I can not comment on the situation. We exist as a pair, ride, we plan to perform at the championship of Russia, and, if you take away at the world championship. More I can not comment on anything, unfortunately.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Yep, we've been discussing this extensively in the Splits / Partner Changes thread.

The conversation starts with this post from hanca:

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sh...tner-Changes&p=1600975&viewfull=1#post1600975

And (apart from a 2-post interlude on a different subject shortly after the start) the discussion continues over the next SIX pages!

CaroLiza_fan

The Finn

Record Breaker
She got a new partner - Alexander Gallyamov! He's born in 1999 which means that can stay juniors for 2-3 years :dance3:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRJYKNIBULq/

Yep, they can stay three years in juniors. I think Gallyamov is a very good partner for her but I also think that it is worth mentioning that Nastia will be his 3rd partner within two seasons that he has been a pair skater. And this is despite the fact that he had a pretty good debut season with both of his previous partners.