3 Sota YAMAMOTO JPN 72.85 3 video
4 Vincent ZHOU USA 70.48 4 video
5 Daniel SAMOHIN ISR 69.48 5 video
6 Roman SADOVSKY CAN 59.37 6 video

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Raf needs to get to work on Nathan's spins. Upping his jump elements is fine but spins count for points too and he should be a better spinner.

ice coverage

Record Breaker

lavender

Record Breaker
Chen looks older than earlier this season. He's such a cutie. Anyhoo, I'm not really a fan of these type of programs but it was pretty good overall. He needs to slow down a little bit with his movement and stretch. His jumps still have that stiff leg landing. He needs to get into his knees more like the Japanese men.

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
I thought Vincent will end up to be the last since he does not have the difficult jumps yet, but I am impressed to see his 3A. Isn't this his first 3A in a competition? At the speed he is learning and recovering from his injuries, he will be a fav next year.

Nathan Chen looks very slow to me today. Both American boys have very stiff shoulders, which need to be improved.
Overall performance I like Aliev and YAMAMOTO better. They are more fluid.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I thought Vincent will end up to be the last since he does not have the difficult jumps yet, but I am impressed to see his 3A. Isn't this his first 3A in a competition? At the speed he is learning and recovering from his injuries, he will be a fav next year.

Nathan Chen looks very slow to me today. Both American boys have very stiff shoulders, which need to be improved.
Overall performance I like Aliev and YAMAMOTO better. They are more fluid.

Vincent landed three 3A's at his Midwestern Sectionals performance last month. This is his first 3A in international competition, however.

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Just worried about Cutie Nathan's stiff knees. Please fix it, Nathan!! worried those stiff jump landings will hurt his body in the long run.
Nathan needs fluidity in his skating. Vicent needs more flow. Both needs to loosen up a bit in upper body and better posture.

Last edited: