2015-16 JGPF Pairs Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015-16 JGPF Pairs Short Program

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
I jinxed them, I had no more than thought to myself "no major turnouts/falls today" when the race car team had trouble. I bad

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
goooo Amina!!!!!!!!!!!!:luv17:

As for previous pair.....his instagram turned me off them:slink: love the programm tho

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Yello's "The Race" is a good idea for a program music, but it needs a very good and powerful pair to do it justice. I'm afraid O/B were not quite up to it. :eek:hwell:

It's just a poor performance on the day. They were sensational when they did it at their GP assignments.

Because I like them, I'm disappointed that they are so far down. But I can understand why.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
These two really fought through parts of that, unfortunately not their very best either.

NaVi

Medalist
I was a little scared when Illa grabed Amina... I watched their recent internal Russian competition and IIRC she did the same step out on the axel she did here.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
It's just a poor performance on the day. They were sensational when they did it at their GP assignments.

Because I like them, I'm disappointed that they are so far down. But I can understand why.

CaroLiza_fan

I didn't watch the junior pairs GPs, I will look for it on YT, thanks for the hint. I'd like to see a better performance to this song.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I tuned in because of your comments. :)

Glad I can inspire more viewers! :biggrin: Don't let my clueless comments fool you, I'm in first place in Pairs in the predictions game here, so I know what I'm talking about. :yes:

Laurelise

On the Ice
Hmm, Atakhanova/Spiridonov were a bit sloppy and their twist was very low. And as for electro-Nutcracker, no. They do seem pretty fast, though. Second place, which seems fair, though I might put them a bit further from the other Russians and closer to the Czechs. Onward to the men!

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
haha the stream decided to replay Alisa
smart feed!:agree:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Highest PCS... Though the performance wasn't their best, well. :scratch2: Very glad Anna & Martin will skate in 2nd group in Free Program :) And I also liked Renata/Mark SP at JGP, it just wasn't their day.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Why does the ISU stream always say "in 10 minutes the next event"... but it winds up being like a half hour? :confused:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Glad I can inspire more viewers! :biggrin: Don't let my clueless comments fool you, I'm in first place in Pairs in the predictions game here, so I know what I'm talking about. :yes:
I do not doubt your knowledge. I'm far more concerned with my lack of.

My first thought when I saw the guy's costume was this.
http://33.media.tumblr.com/fa3774fa305baf9f2dae4191f31f7f52/tumblr_n2z2n80ioz1tuatvvo1_400.gif

I actually really liked the overall cheese. Sometimes a cheese pizza hits the spot. Other times it gives me a stomach ache.

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
goooo Amina!!!!!!!!!!!!:luv17:

As for previous pair.....his instagram turned me off them:slink: love the programm tho

Come on, you can't tease us with a statement like that and not elaborate! :laugh:

What did Mark put up that annoyed you?

CaroLiza_fan