2015-16 JGPF Pairs Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015-16 JGPF Pairs Free Skate

tulosai

Record Breaker
Girl, what are you doing? Just standing there is a mistake. At least try to save the presentation. :bang:

Unfortunately this seems to be very difficult for skaters who miss the entrance to the SBS spin- do you remember Aliona S doing the same exact thing when she missed the spi in the Pink Panther program, I think at Worlds or maybe Euros? It was cringeworthy.

janav

On the Ice
Oh, and I wondered who was the lady winking at the audience at the start, when coaches were shown. It's Renata and Mark's coach! Did she took it from Anna Pogorilaya's coach? :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I'm playing catch-up at the moment, because I had forgotten about the Ladies FS :eek:: :slink:

They showed a shot of the dignitaries during the warm-up.

Am I going mad, or was Speedy actually sleeping?! :jaw:

And this is the guy running the sport... :disapp:

CaroLiza_fan

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Unfortunately this seems to be very difficult for skaters who miss the entrance to the SBS spin- do you remember Aliona S doing the same exact thing when she missed the spi in the Pink Panther program, I think at Worlds or maybe Euros? It was cringeworthy.

Yes, but the sequence was lengthy and gave her enough time to at least try a new entry.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I'm playing catch-up at the moment, because I had forgotten about the Ladies FS :eek:: :slink:

They showed a shot of the dignitaries during the warm-up.

Am I going mad, or was Speedy actually sleeping?! :jaw:

And this is the guy running the sport... :disapp:

CaroLiza_fan

Can't believe I am going to say anything in Speedy's defense but I do have to admit that this has probably been a VERY busy week for him, I doubt he's gotten much sleep and I can't really blame him for nodding off if that's the case. It could happen to anyone unfortunately.

Of course I've also seen, in person, a supreme court judge who literally appeared to be sleeping through an oral argument so maybe I'm getting desensitized to these things...

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Anastasia GUBANOVA / Alexei SINTSOV (RUS)

Music: Earth Song by Michael Jackson

Blue dress / black costume

3Tw
2Lo+2Lo - bit far apart
3LoTh
BoDs
3FTh
PCoSp3p
5RLi
2F - she hangs on
3Li
ChSq
FCCoSp3p - unison on/off

Solid skate, neat pairs element. Needs more power and harder sbs jumps

FS: 51.17+51.04 = 102.21 (PB), 157.09 (PB), 1/3

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Is it just my internet, or did the picture go very jerky during the Ukrainians?

By the way, what was Renata doing just standing there looking at Mark?! It would have looked better if she had at least attempted to join in.

Inexperience.

EDIT: WHAT??? They still took the lead?!|

CaroLiza_fan

Alex D

Record Breaker
Mark, you need to give Renata a big hug after the unfortunate error at the spin, but no he looks like a blood hungry vampire. :palmf: poor girl :( Mark, next time be a gentlemen please or else :dev2:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
he looks like a blood hungry vampire.
well it WAS 'Inteview with a vampire' after all:yay:

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Anna!:thumbsup: