On Site Reports: GPF 2015 | Golden Skate

On Site Reports: GPF 2015

Interspectator

Record Breaker
If you are watching the practices or any of the competition in person, please feel free to share your stories with us on this thread.
Who is doing well?
Who is standing out?
What are you eating at the venue?
:popcorn:

The NHK thread was empty because NO ONE could get in and the practices were closed. This time, many members from GS seem to be on their way to Barcelona so I hope that you will share your impressions with us. :luv17:

Last edited:

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight
If you are watching the practices or any of the competition in person, please feel free to share your stories with us on this thread.
Who is doing well?
Who is standing out?
What are you eating at the venue?
:popcorn:

The NHK thread was empty because NO ONE could get in and the practices were closed. This time, many members from GS seem to be on their way to Barcelona so I hope that you will share your impressions with us. :luv17:

Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase share practice report! I feel the need to change my predictions based on it! :hpull:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I did see an ice rink in Barcelona today, filled with skaters! But it was at the La Maquinista shopping mall. ;-)
Was there an unofficial or closed to the public practice today? I think GPF Barcelona posted a photo about it to their facebook account.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
My flight is tomorrow evening. Can't wait! I'm coming :)

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
My flight is tomorrow evening. Can't wait! I'm coming :)

I'm expecting MINUTE BY MINUTE diary of your time in Espana, while I SLAVE over the dance results.

Make that SECOND BY SECOND. ;)

Just kidding. Have a marvelous time and check in with all the dirt--I mean details--when you can!

melmel

On the Ice
Going to some maybe all of the senior practice tomorrow. Will not be able to post videos but will try to give you some feedback :)

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
I'll be going too, but I'm not sure how much of a practice reporter I can be - combination of crappy internet and the luck to meet some lovely people there. Another thing I'm grateful for to this sport :)

Snow63

Record Breaker
I'm expecting MINUTE BY MINUTE diary of your time in Espana, while I SLAVE over the dance results.

Make that SECOND BY SECOND. ;)

Just kidding. Have a marvelous time and check in with all the dirt--I mean details--when you can!

You're putting on me way too much pressure :laugh: My laptop died, and I have no money for a new one, so I'll try my best to post SOMETHING with my phone. But maybe when I'll be back home I will post long-*** report. No promises, though :)

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
My laptop died, and I have no money for a new one, so I'll try my best to post SOMETHING with my phone. But maybe when I'll be back home I will post long-*** report. No promises, though

One word reports are okay too :laugh:

Name : Followed by one of the words/emoticon's below.
1. Splat / :palmf:
2. Floppy / :(
3. Flying / :hap85:
4. Godlike / :reye:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
One word reports are okay too :laugh:

Name : Followed by one of the words/emoticon's below.
1. Splat / :palmf:
2. Floppy / :(
3. Flying / :hap85:
4. Godlike / :reye:

LOL! This genuinely made me choke with laughter just when I had taken a big gulp of my coffee. Thank goodness I had a napkin handy!

Bravo!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
You're putting on me way too much pressure :laugh: My laptop died, and I have no money for a new one, so I'll try my best to post SOMETHING with my phone. But maybe when I'll be back home I will post long-*** report. No promises, though :)

Ouch. I'm going to be up at my sister's for this with HER ancient laptop, so doing the scoring is going to be EXTRA SPECIAL!!! Laptop keyboards drive me crazy--I learned to touch type on a manual typewriter (I think it's now in a museum somewhere, along with some 8-track players and Walkman).

Well bring a notebook, take notes, and ASTOUND US with your MAGNUM GPF OPUS when you get back. :)

Snow63

Record Breaker
Ouch. I'm going to be up at my sister's for this with HER ancient laptop, so doing the scoring is going to be EXTRA SPECIAL!!! Laptop keyboards drive me crazy--I learned to touch type on a manual typewriter (I think it's now in a museum somewhere, along with some 8-track players and Walkman).

I STILL USE Walkman. And I'm not even as old as you :slink:

Edit: without cassetes of course :biggrin:

Last edited:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I will probably skip most of the junior practices this morning, but definitely attend seniors. Unfortunately, if my memory serves correctly, the CCIB did not offer free wifi last year, and I am a wifi-only user, so there probably won't be anything live from me.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i know its senior gp thread but did anyone attend juniors' practice? i think men and ladies already had practice sessions :popcorn: or should we create thread under JGPF? :biggrin:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
We're at pairs practice. Yuzuru appeared at the side of the rink and goes through his program, and suddenly nobody was interested in the people on the ice anymore :laugh2: super hilarious. There was a whole bunch of girls wandering to the other side of the rink. We had a blast watching that. It's like at the zoo, only more hilarious.