On Site Reports: GPF 2015 | Page 15 | Golden Skate

On Site Reports: GPF 2015

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
My body is ready for Shoma+Nathan as #nextFSpowercouple after Yuzuvier

But that would make me feel so sorry for Sota!

Sota was even there to watch the men's practices. Oh, and Shoma came out to watch Satoko and Mao during one practice. And by that I mean he didn't grab a seat, but remained on the stairs, only head and shoulders visible - and for quite a while made little jumpy movements? I don't know what that was? :laugh: (maybe he was warming up, because men were next?)

Lunna

On the Ice
I posted a little comment about my time in Barcelona in Yuzu's fan fest thread if you're interested
http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?35500-Yuzuru-Hanyu&p=1322786&viewfull=1#post1322786
I want to add that going to practice is very interesting, there're always some funny moments and you can watch the programmes run-through from any seat you like or well... from steps :laugh: I was watching saturday's men practice from steps behind judging panel cuz all nearest seats were full. Oh, those Yuzu's stares during cross rolls :drama: I'll give him all 10's just for this :love:

Lunna

On the Ice
Meanwhile, Shoma just looks constantly embarrassed by attention. After the practice on Saturday he was an extra clever young man and didn't leave through the regular exit, but the elevator closer to the street, thus avoiding the waiting masses. But we were close to the street and saw him, and a friend of mine called him. He looked a little surprised, and didn't seem to be sure if he should wave or hide his face - so he ended up kinda doing both. It was extra cute, because he was running, or more hopping to hurry! We were also at the hotel after the competition was over (talking to some people who stayed there) and when Shoma came people started clapping (I'd say he got the biggest response out of everyone I saw?), and he just ducked like he always does and looked completely surprised. He should really know better by now, hihi.

Edit: Of course I forgot something! During the gala, when "Don't stop me now" was playing, Yuzu was constantly dancing like crazy, imitating Tatsuki Machidas EX program to that music. And once his and Shomas eyes met, and he started imitating the moment Tatsuki thrust his hips, singing along and pointing his finger at Shoma! And Shoma was just like *tries not to see that, tries not to exist*. It was pretty hilarious! #perpetuallyvictimizedbyHanyu
Oh, I saw these scenes after Saturday practise too! Baby Shoma is really too cute :luv17: And Patrick :laugh: he went a little lost and suddenly near the street he turned to fans and smiled blindly :laugh2:
Yuzu at the Gala - it was like a highlight of the event! :rofl2: Just give him a rock-n-roll exibition number already!

ps: at first I also had an after-event-depression, already checked airplane ticket costs to Marseille :rofl2:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Oh, I saw these scenes after Saturday practise too! Baby Shoma is really too cute :luv17: And Patrick he went a little lost and suddenly near the street he turned to fans and smiled blindly :laugh2:
Yuzu at the Gala - it was like a highlight of the event! Just give him a rock-n-roll exibition number already!

ps: at first I also had an after-event-depression, already checked airplane ticket costs to Marseille :rofl2:

Patrick was also wearing short trousers - I thought "it's warm, but not that warm!" :laugh:

Yes, me too, me too... :biggrin:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
I was watching saturday's men practice from steps behind judging panel cuz all nearest seats were full.
I heard that some really batshit crazy people got up at around stupid o'clock to get good seats on the judges' side for practice *cough* but I only heard stories, I haven't seen or done anything *coughcough*

Lunna

On the Ice
I heard that some really batshit crazy people got up at around stupid o'clock to get good seats on the judges' side for practice *cough* but I only heard stories, I haven't seen or done anything *coughcough*
Well... my friends booked me a seat in the 7th row but I thought it's too far my not so good vision :drama: and steps seemed to be comfortable and tempting enough (not that I was alone there :rolleye:)