On Site Reports: GPF 2015 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

On Site Reports: GPF 2015

Layback11

Record Breaker
Note: was trying to quote that picture of Shoma.

Great reports, everyone!

Last edited:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Note: was trying to quote that picture of Shoma.

Great reports, everyone!
I saw him fall twice, but he looked ok afterwards :yes: he just kept lying around for a while, but it looked like he was just goofing around and laughing it off.

Pamigena

Record Breaker

It's certainly not :laugh: around 15 degree as far as I know. But after a couple of hours it can get pretty cold at the rink, so you better have a jacket with you. Afterwards you can either wear your jacket or carry it. And I'm pretty sure that picture was taken when the skaters were on their way back to the hotel after practice. But those gals look like they already got their hands full :laugh: no way they could carry any jacket

IlVoloFan

Final Flight
Country
Turkey
Any practice videos of Gracie,Elena and Patrick ?? I wanna see my favourites 😍

Last edited:

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
how was Javier, did he try 2 quads in sp? anyone knows?

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
It's certainly not :laugh: around 15 degree as far as I know. But after a couple of hours it can get pretty cold at the rink, so you better have a jacket with you. Afterwards you can either wear your jacket or carry it. And I'm pretty sure that picture was taken when the skaters were on their way back to the hotel after practice. But those gals look like they already got their hands full :laugh: no way they could carry any jacket

But they are wearing winter coats! I'd be sweating in one of these at 15 degree or at a rink. Maybe they are tourists who think anywhere with figure skating is a winter land.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
But they are wearing winter coats! I'd be sweating in one of these at 15 degree or at a rink. Maybe they are tourists who think anywhere with figure skating is a winter land.

Looks like everyone inside the rink (coaches, etc) are wearing big winter coats too. I guess they know from experience that it can get really cold after a few hours. I see people with blankets on their laps during competitions as well.

Thanks for all the updates everyone! 300 points for you guys heh :points:

Last edited:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Depends on the person, I guess. I also don't wear such a warm coat at the rink. But that's just me. And I need to get out of my jacket as soon as I leave the rink or I start to melt :biggrin: but that's really just me. Other people like it warmer :shrug: but I'm more of a winter person anyway. I like the cold way better than heat.

mrrice

Record Breaker
Ooh when I getta hold of ya, yer gonna get such a SMACK! RESPECT YOUR ELDERS, SONNY BOY!!!

:dance2:

Make that a Double Smack........ Snow63.......Without a "Cassette"......That's spelled with 2 "T's" Little Whippersnapper.....;)

Last edited: