3T-1Lo-2S improv like a boss
FCCoSp
1S
ChSq
2A-2T
CCoSp

oh lordy he looks so disappointed what happened when my stream cut out
please please please let that be enough

Seriously Karne you need a reality check!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Seriously Karne you need a reality check!

Oh, get over yourself. Of course I was disappointed that Jordan didn't make the minimum TES. He's a nice guy and very talented. It would have been great to have three men at 4CCs, but four points says no.

essence_of_soy

On the Ice
Oh, get over yourself. Of course I was disappointed that Jordan didn't make the minimum TES. He's a nice guy and very talented. It would have been great to have three men at 4CCs, but four points says no.

Such a shame. Jordan skated a great long program at Nationals last month. If he had skated similarly, he'd have had a real shot of earning the minimum TES necessary for Four Continents.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Such a shame. Jordan skated a great long program at Nationals last month. If he had skated similarly, he'd have had a real shot of earning the minimum TES necessary for Four Continents.

I know. That's the worst part! He was very, very good at Nationals. And when he started with that great 3Lz here I thought "excellent, even at Nationals he didn't get that right off the bat, he's on a roll!". :no:

edwinaskater1943

On the Ice
Your crazy. Jordan can do all his triples except axel. He also has triple-triple

its all very good to claim these things but executing in competition is a different story. charlton has been slowly improving and while may not have the support and bravado of dodds squad and connections is a dark horse who should not be ignored

sk8ingcoach

On the Ice
I think it is much different physically and mentally to do a 3t and 3s program only, compared to a program with 3lz,3f,3lo and 3-3.. Jordan did a 3t and 3s program like 5 years ago.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh will you lot just STOP!

We are very lucky to have as much talent as we do especially as a small skating country, now will you lot just STOP BEING UNGRATEFUL about that and support ALL OF THEM?!

sk8ingcoach

On the Ice
Charltons only just 18 and Jordan has had plenty of time to develop potential . You are so rude

Oh will you lot just STOP!

We are very lucky to have as much talent as we do especially as a small skating country, now will you lot just STOP BEING UNGRATEFUL about that and support ALL OF THEM?!

I support both. I think it's great that we finally have lots of men doing triples.
Just dont understand how you can think someone like Charlton can be "superior" to Jordan