Four Nationals: Predictions Game Round 3 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Four Nationals: Predictions Game Round 3

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Correction.

I just had a look at the event thread to check what the running order for today's competitions was, and discovered that the schedule was changed a few days ago.

The first competition is now starting 15 minutes earlier than was previously publicised.

So, instead of starting at 11:40 CET (10:40 GMT), the Pairs SP is now starting at 11:25 CET (10:25 GMT).

Consequently, the target time for getting your predictions in is now 10:25 CET (09:25 GMT)

Sorry about that.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Shaba22

Final Flight
Starting orders uploaded!
Cortney MANSOUR / Michal CESKA (CZE) and Klara SVETLIKOVA (CZE) withdrew!

Weathergal

Medalist
I know I have missed the starting window for some but please count any of the later ones if you can:

Ladies
1. Rajicova
2. Duskova
3. Brezinova
4. Toth
5. Hanzlikova
6. Ukolova

Ice Dance
1. Federica TESTA / Lukas CSOLLEY
2. Natalia KALISZEK / Maksym SPODYRIEV
3. Cortney MANSOUR / Michal CESKA

Men
1. Brezina
2. Belohradsky
3. Gala
4. Neuman
5. Kotlarik
6. Kedzierski

Jombi

On the Ice
IT'S A MAN'S, MAN'S, MAN'S WORLD official results

GOLD with 55 points: invisiblespiral and CaroLiza_fan
SILVER with 45 points: matmuh, Jombi and text_skate
BRONZE with 40 points: cathlen, icebethy, rosacotton, silverfoxes and weathergal

:hap10:

Check your points also here.

Finally welcome, welcome to our new player silverfoxes and welcome back to layback11 :)

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
IT'S A MAN'S, MAN'S, MAN'S WORLD official results

GOLD with 55 points: invisiblespiral and CaroLiza_fan
SILVER with 45 points: matmuh, Jombi and text_skate
BRONZE with 40 points: cathlen, icebethy, rosacotton, silverfoxes and weathergal

:hap10:

Check your points also here.

Wow!!! A gold medal. That doesn't happen often for me! :laugh:

:rock: :party2: :hb:

By the way, you made the same mistake as I did one time: just highlighting, copying and pasting the spreadsheet link from the original comment.

If a website address is long, vBulletin shortens it so that only a certain number of characters is displayed. And the bit that is cut out is replaced by "..."

Consequently, if you highlight the address and then copy and paste, you are copying the version with the "..." in it, and the resulting link won't work.

So, if you want to copying links, you should right-click on it, and select "Copy Link Location". And then paste as normal.

Here is the correct link for the spreadsheet.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
So far so good :laugh:

Yeah, but then she did even better today, and finished 3rd overall!

Nevertheless, I put the correct girls in my Top 6!!! :cheer: :clap: :points:

...but just not in the right order! :bang:

Oh well! At least I can console myself that I got the Top 2 correct.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

icekiwi

On the Ice
Ladies
1. Rajicova
2. Brezinova
3. Toth
4. Duskova
5. Ukolova
6 Hanzlikova

Men's
1. Brezina
2. Kotlarik
3. Gala
4. Belohradsky
5. Klepoch
6. Myzyk

Dance
1. Testa/Csolley
2. Mansour/Ceska
3. Kaliszek/Spodirev

andromache

Record Breaker
Ladies scorer here! I've been having my life ruined by the new Netflix documentary series all weekend, but I plan on doing the scoring tomorrow!

(I've never scored before so hopefully nothing goes wrong and I am able to post results tomorrow.)

andromache

Record Breaker
OKAY so after a ton of trial and error with Excel (don't mind me, I'm completely computer illiterate and this is my first time using Excel, so this was probably a useful learning experience for me) I have results!

GOLDDDD MEDALISTS with 60 points: icebethy and rosacotton!
SILVER MEDALIST with 55 points: silverfoxes!
BRONZE MEDALISTS with 50 points: matmuh, SashaJuliaSpins, and CaroLiza_fan!!! CaroLiza_fan also gets a mention for being the only person to include Medgyesi in his predictions.

Let me know if there are any errors in my scores, please! I'll be updating the google sheet shortly.

Jombi

On the Ice
OKAY so after a ton of trial and error with Excel (don't mind me, I'm completely computer illiterate and this is my first time using Excel, so this was probably a useful learning experience for me) I have results!

GOLDDDD MEDALISTS with 60 points: icebethy and rosacotton!
SILVER MEDALIST with 55 points: silverfoxes!
BRONZE MEDALISTS with 50 points: matmuh, SashaJuliaSpins, and CaroLiza_fan!!! CaroLiza_fan also gets a mention for being the only person to include Medgyesi in his predictions.

Let me know if there are any errors in my scores, please! I'll be updating the google sheet shortly.

I think I have 50 points too? 15 Nicole, 15 Toth, 10 Brezinova, and 5 for Duskova and Ukolova? :)

andromache

Record Breaker
I think I have 50 points too? 15 Nicole, 15 Toth, 10 Brezinova, and 5 for Duskova and Ukolova? :)

Oops, you do have 50 points! So you're also a bronze medalist. Luckily I didn't do anything wrong in Excel...I'm just dumb and can't read numbers in a list, apparently. :laugh:

Thank you for letting me know where I messed up!