Anastasia Tarakanova | Page 55 | Golden Skate

Anastasia Tarakanova

Coryocris

Praise our Little Bear
On the Ice
Country
Germany
Nastya is in Poland now, she posted an IG story in her hotel room. She got some flowers!

Vlad Karigov

On the Ice
Honestly I don't care she skated so well--I think they're low balling everyone because of Alysa to keep her in competition

And so some dreamers say it is Russia who has judges in their favor. Sad for Liu, but when she reaches senior he will crash into a wall when facing real skaters and judges.

Congratulations to Tarakanova for maintaining the level, she knows it is his last chance, hopefully repeat last year, win and qualify for the JGPF

SkySkater

On the Ice
And so some dreamers say it is Russia who has judges in their favor. Sad for Liu, but when she reaches senior he will crash into a wall when facing real skaters and judges.

Congratulations to Tarakanova for maintaining the level, she knows it is his last chance, hopefully repeat last year, win and qualify for the JGPF

Tbh this is very off topic but I'd argue a similar thing has happened for Valieva most clearly with Seoyeong Wi and how she was underscored at Courcheval. Instead I'd argue that the jgp has become so much about developing the new stars which is why the junior grand prix has become so popular--in this year Valieva and Alysa are those stars and thus their success and those narratives are being pushed over/despite the real results.

Regardless Nastya skating amazingly and that step sequence of her's was one of my favourites I've seen from here and this season. When I watch it I just don't get how people say she's expressionless.

Artemisa

Final Flight
Really like the program... But tomorrow she needs to be perfect if she wants a shot of winning the gold

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
For Interpretation of the Music and performance:palmf:. This judge gave the same score to Qijing CAO(23 place)

According to that particular judge, Halla Bjorg Sigurthorsdottir from Iceland, Nastya deserved only 23.80 in PCS (11th) (if you take only that judge's points). :palmf:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
28 in PCSs???????????? is it a joke???????

Lowest among all top three, I've noticed that even during the short programs broadcast and didn't believe it for a while. It seems the problem with PCS continues from the last week somehow...

Azikin

Medalist
Really like the program... But tomorrow she needs to be perfect if she wants a shot of winning the gold

Yes and hopefully we will see non-biased judging on attempted quads. Go Nastya, first step is behind us, it will be interesting tomorrow..