Anastasia Tarakanova | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Anastasia Tarakanova

V

VerityXxX

Hi this is my first post and I’m only asking because Tarakanova is probably my favourite out of all the Eteri girls with possibly the exception of Medvedeva whether anyone knows what’s happening to her. On twitter people are saying stuff about her fainting at practices because of hunger?? which really scares me considering lipnitskaya and the fact she has a very different build to girls like Sherbalova and Kostornaia. Does anyone have any more information because I’m really worried

atsumiri

Record Breaker
Hi this is my first post and I’m only asking because Tarakanova is probably my favourite out of all the Eteri girls with possibly the exception of Medvedeva whether anyone knows what’s happening to her. On twitter people are saying stuff about her fainting at practices because of hunger?? which really scares me considering lipnitskaya and the fact she has a very different build to girls like Sherbalova and Kostornaia. Does anyone have any more information because I’m really worried

bullshit.

Nastya's been ill for a long period of time. She've missed a lot of training time.

no any official info. rumor has it, she had been in the hospital with bronchitis or pneumonia. Some girls in a rude manner said: "she looks much thinner than before illness". and thats it.

She is back to training for about a month already.
And in the last pics, she looks really good.

V

VerityXxX

bullshit.

Nastya's been ill for a long period of time. She've missed a lot of training time.

no any official info. rumor has it, she had been in the hospital with bronchitis or pneumonia. Some girls in a rude manner said: "she looks much thinner than before illness". and thats it.

She is back to training for about a months already.
And in the last pics, she looks really good.

Okay thank that really reassures me as I love watching her skate with her power and her amazing lutz and spins. Now I just need to hope that somehow she’ll master a quad or 3a 🙏🙏

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Nastya's been posting a bunch of pictures on instagram and she looks like she's back to at least looking healthy so that's reassuring

Ded Moroz

LADIES QUAD CLUB
On the Ice
Country
United-Nations
Anastasia:

The story I've been going with is the one related by atsumiri. Lung infections take a long time to heal, and thinness after a serious illness is to be expected. Hunger (ie, not eating) as a cause sounds like a trendy type of gossip.

Also, there is the question of the quad/3a. Can she? I don't know. She'll surely have to master something when it's time to turn senior, otherwise she'll be on the periphery of the conversation.

Domis

Spectator
Really hope for the great next season for Nastia. I seriously think she’s got this little “something” that just keeps you nailed at her skating, a bit like Aliona Savchenko, honestly. Not that they are alike but their ability to catch the public is similar somehow.

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker

zounger

Medalist
The girl just loves extreme stuff. Sometimes I feel she is too wild for figure skating. There was a video with a winter swim I think and people wonder how she got pneumonia :) .

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
The girl just loves extreme stuff. Sometimes I feel she is too wild for figure skating. There was a video with a winter swim I think and people wonder how she got pneumonia :) .

She has some heavy alergies so the doctors recommended her do either swimming or skating. She chose to do both :laugh:

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker

She is wild indeed :biggrin: An older interview of her helped me unterstand more of her personality (I will leave it here even though probably it was posted before)

"I am a maximalist, I usually always achieve everything I want, I understand that I can do everything, I can do all the elements, and if I lose to someone, I always come to the conclusion that there is a mistake in me. That I was somewhere lazy, but I had to plow, not give myself indulgence, and then I am torturing myself, " (source https://rsport.ria.ru/blog_rian/20180526/1137350891.html)

She is really ambitious, and if she will continue working, improving and having the same attitude, she can be a future champion.:luv17:

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
You think its the same ball we know from Alina? :biggrin:

It may be...the gym is for sure the same (from the walls and equipments we see in the mirror). And it has the same lines on it. So either is the same ball, or is a similar one, like a 2018-upgrade :biggrin::biggrin:

dante

a dark lord
Final Flight
Country
Russia
From Alenka's ask.fm:
Q: Was Nastya T playing the napkin game?
A: No
Q: Did Nastya T recover after her sickness already?
A: No
Q: What kind of sickness? Excuse my curiosity.. Will she compete the next season?
A: You will find out everything the next season, I don't want to spread information from inside the team

I only hope it's not that bad. :pray: Tara is one of the most charismatic girls on ice and I really want to see her competing and winning.