Anastasia Tarakanova | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Anastasia Tarakanova

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don’t want to freak out but I’m freaking out!! :shocked:

Judging by her social media she looks healthy and quite active. Has she maybe left the group? I mean...she’s been flying on trapeze and tackling Rock climbing walls. Plus...isn’t her home town like a 12 hr drive from Moscow?

I don’t know...I said I’m freaking out :drama:

atsumiri

Record Breaker

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
IMHO Alena meant figure skating. Maybe she still doesn't jump 3-3? or her jumps not consistent enough. it's not unusual. To get back in shape and get all of the elements (100%level) back takes time.
Let's hope so :(

atsumiri

Record Breaker
:palmf:
I don't understand these kind of people who are going around and spreading lies and fantasies.

All we know:
1 - she had (a problem with her lungs) or pneumonia in spring and then she was recovering for a long time
2 - she was in Novogorsk and she looked good in her vacation in May.. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bjl8PBgD1OK/?taken-by=anastasiyatar04
3 - according to some girls she left Novogorsk early. But there could be a lot of reasons for it. She may came back in a week. who knows.

that's it.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
The anorexia thing isn't even a rumor, it's speculation entirely based around someone saying that she looked thin when she returned. :think:

karina17

Final Flight
The anorexia thing isn't even a rumor, it's speculation entirely based around someone saying that she looked thin when she returned. :think:

Wow, are you serious? I didn’t know that was where the speculations came from. It seems like people are so ready to jump to conclusions when it comes to anybody on Tutberidze’s team and the word ‘anorexia’.

Azikin

Medalist
Well, she's still listed there as one of the skaters in the group, but I guess that doesn't mean much.. :scratch2::pray:

dante

a dark lord
Final Flight
Country
Russia
Someone wrote:

In the constellation of our little stars, Nastya stands apart. She reminds me of Bjork - a little physical resemblance, a little bit of craziness, some detachment, something in the style of the programs (thanks to the choreographers, past and current, for figuring this out). Her skating would perfectly fit to Bjork's music.

I must admit, now that the season ended, I find Nastya's skating the most fun to re-watch (for those who want to too: SP, FS). I'm not sure how much this is Daniil's credit, but he's the author of the programs of most of Eteri's juniors, and I think it was Nastya who expressed the conception of her program better than anyone else. She was the most passionate despite the cold nature of her programs.

Aside from that, Nastya is a smart, humble and friendly girl, she's been noted for her beautiful literate speech. Is there something not to love in her? I'm reluctant to call myself anyone's fan, but I think I admire her more than anyone else in the team.

I hope that the recent confused reports will turn out to be a misunderstanding, and in the next season Nastya will retain her deserved place on the podiums.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I must say that I'm still impatiently awaiting news about her, if she is OK and will continue preparation for the next season. At least I hear thoe kind words about her :thumbsup:

SkySkater

On the Ice
Same Nastya is my favourite junior at the moment because I love the power that she brings to her skating and her commitment to every movement which massively elevates her choeorography and her fight that she has especially in her free is awesome. She also skates really big in contrast to some of the other Eteri girls and her skating skills are amazing. I just hope that she is okay though at the moment and we will be able to see her skating again soon when she is fully recovered.