Anastasia Tarakanova | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Anastasia Tarakanova

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
That's definitely better info than those health speculations :)
(On the other hand, I still didn't see any great results from Pluschenko's group)

Shayuki

Record Breaker
That's definitely better info than those health speculations :)
(On the other hand, I still didn't see any great results from Pluschenko's group)
I'd like to try to think positively about this, but yeah... Lately, every notable skater has left Plushenko's group and they've not exactly had great results while there. There's the hope that she'll be the first one, I guess.

Still, I just don't know. It's not the destination I'd have expected a top talent to head towards. I'd have thought that Davydov might have been a more logical choice if she desired a change.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
She has probably grown a little, but even during last season she was the tallest of the A-team.

Nevertheles, i wish her luck and I hope they will be able to preserve her wild, dynamic style.

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Nastya appears in a new post from angelsofplushenko:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlH3JPfHmCP/?taken-by=angelsofplushenko

She seems happy and confident, and that is the most important. I am a little reluctant about this move...I will wait for the next season to see her development and then I'll pronounce myself. I hope she had some good reasons for this move and really thought it through. Her potential is huge, and her skating is unique, impressive for a junior tbh, which deserves good quality programs in order to highlight her skills. :biggrin:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is she trying 2a-3t-3lo :shocked:

I’m just happy that she is training and I don’t care who coaches her or choreographs for her because she has a fire that isn’t something that is coached. It only comes from within. It will be nice for her to be looked up to at the Plushenko camp while she’s recovering.

I’m just happy to see her on the ice.

esteticlove

Final Flight
Pluschenko is at the beginning of his coaching career and there a lot of things that will have to be changed/improved over time in terms of his work but honestly, I think it was a pretty good choice. She had absolutely no chance to improve under Buyanova or Mishin... Whereas Evgeni has at least shown that he takes care of his skaters, as young as they are. And he definitely led Sima to an improvement, so there's a hope :)

maggieanne

Rinkside
Country
United-States
I’m in support of this coaching change. I think she would likely get a bit neglected if she continued to train in the same rink as Shcherbakova, Trusova, and Kostornaya.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
I'm appreciating the daily updates from @angelsofplushenko! I hope they keep it up!

Next week the Plushenko summer camp will start in Kranevo, Bulgaria (18-30 July). I hope we will have chance to follow their works a little bit.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
My only concern is how crowded it is....she’s s speedster and probably is more comfortable without all those groms to be dodging.

I believe Evgeni can hadle the problem he could learn from Mishin. There were many skaters in Mishin camps especially Evgeni's peaktime.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
It came to my mind earlier, if this is not just some temporary placement till her health coms better.