Anastasia Tarakanova | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Anastasia Tarakanova

serephy

On the Ice
It came to my mind earlier, if this is not just some temporary placement till her health coms better.

Perhaps...but then it seems odd that Plushenko is the one arranging her programs for this season. That would indicate to me that she intends to stick out the season with Plushenko.

SkySkater

On the Ice
Believer for Nastya? If it's really gonna be like this..it's really an empowering song for her. Go, strong girl, we cheer for you!:party2:

And I love the way all these kids are looking at her...with such admiration. Maybe she will really find her happy place with Plushy :luv17:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlfbKp3gZhx/?taken-by=angelsofplushenko

So excited if she actually skates to this as I love Imagine Dragons and some of their music could be amazing for skating and creating the drama that Nastia can bring especially her powerful jumps on those downbeats and her spins could be awesome 😀. I just hope the cuts are good as I thought they weren’t amazing in Moris’s Imagine Dragons program he did which uses Believer I think (though it might have been other music from their album). I’m so excited though as this should be amazing and as long as the cuts aren’t horrific I will have no problem listening to and watching this program on repeat.

esteticlove

Final Flight
I must admit that I have never paid attention before how refined her movements actually are, she always appeared to me as a messy skater who doesn't fit in the typical soft and lyrical ice princess style that Tutberidze team was trying to present. The new song is a great choice, it's modern and untypical for skating but at the same time it really requires a lot of energy from the skater and Nastya is the person to bring it :agree: I am starting to be very optimistic for her, hopefully it goes well

atsumiri

Record Breaker
LOL... her last season programs was anything but "lyrical ice princess style" ..... :rofl:

esteticlove

Final Flight
LOL... her last season programs was anything but "lyrical ice princess style" ..... :rofl:

Well, for me Experience from Einaudi is definitely lyrical.. it had it's extra moments with the beautiful matched spins und the edge catching after the lutz but she looked quite wild for the music

LRK

Record Breaker
So excited if she actually skates to this as I love Imagine Dragons and some of their music could be amazing for skating and creating the drama that Nastia can bring especially her powerful jumps on those downbeats and her spins could be awesome 😀. I just hope the cuts are good as I thought they weren’t amazing in Moris’s Imagine Dragons program he did which uses Believer I think (though it might have been other music from their album). I’m so excited though as this should be amazing and as long as the cuts aren’t horrific I will have no problem listening to and watching this program on repeat.

I think Moris did use it - because I'm not familiar with Imagine Dragons at all, and I was trying to think where I'd heard this before, and Moris' program came to mind.

I do think this would be an amazing choice for her - strong, powerful.

SkySkater

On the Ice
The step sequence, under the close supervision of Evgeni Plushenko. I think Nastya is goona be the little star of Evgeni's group, I am happy she receives so much attention and Evgeni personally takes care of her training. :luv17:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlqPEsWnkXC/?taken-by=angelsofplushenko

This is so cool I think this program could be amazing for her and play to her power and the drama she can create though I do want her to have something less frenzied and fast now for her short to show contrast which still keeps the same power. All of these snippets though from Plushy with this step sequence the initial video and the spin on his story look super promising and really unique so Nastia will definitely stand out at test skates which I am so nervous about as we haven’t seen anything from her other program yet and she only has ten days left.

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
I love how she really throws herself into it - no holding back.:)

Right? :luv17: And it's only the beginning..she's just learning the program. Imagine how she's gonna perform and feel the music during the season, when she'll be more comfortable with it. I think it's gonna be memorable :luv17:

LRK

Record Breaker
This is so cool I think this program could be amazing for her and play to her power and the drama she can create though I do want her to have something less frenzied and fast now for her short to show contrast which still keeps the same power. All of these snippets though from Plushy with this step sequence the initial video and the spin on his story look super promising and really unique so Nastia will definitely stand out at test skates which I am so nervous about as we haven’t seen anything from her other program yet and she only has ten days left.

Don't know why, but I suddenly came to think of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfMV4ZC4AnA

SkySkater

On the Ice
Don't know why, but I suddenly came to think of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfMV4ZC4AnA

This is so cool and it sounds like something out of lord of the rings or an Irish folk tune or something and with the climax in the end it could be really bad ass

This is something I’ve seen else where which I think could be awesome as not many skaters imo are able to skate big enough and it would challenge her to get the grace and elegance to make it really special. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FjMqowJ9cJY