Anastasia Tarakanova

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Umm....Nastya isn’t very good at opening up packages 📦

:laugh2:

:laugh: I saw that yesterday as well, poor Nastya - boxes can be a pain. Although I was rather worried about how she was using the scissors in trying to get it open (although I can't really judge because I managed to cut myself with a pair of scissors today :slink:)

Also cool to see her upcoming programs! The FS is new and needs a bit more work, but I love the spins! The SP is awesome, I love tangos! Also I saw Plushy in the background and went yaaaay.

Can't wait to see what her costumes will be!

Artemisa

Final Flight
Tarankova got a JGP:yes2: I was afraid after the LP falls in the LP ... and I think she can win

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Tarankova got a JGP:yes2: I was afraid after the LP falls in the LP ... and I think she can win

Yes, she’s got a good chance of placing...but Anna Shcherbakova is there too

SkySkater

On the Ice
Yes, she’s got a good chance of placing...but Anna Shcherbakova is there too

This type of post is really unnecessary in Nastya’s fan fest—we are all here because we are supporting her and excited for her carwer and the fact she got a jgp now which has seemed slightly touch and go throughout this off season with her illness then her coach change and finally test skates

. Regardless Nastya has a good chance of winning as I’d say her and Sheherbakova are head and shoulders above their other competitors she’s one of the few skaters who can definitely challenge Shecherbakova if she is fully clean as she has the potential to get very high GOEs and especially if Anna messes up even just her quad lutz or has a flutz called than Nastya can take the win which is all this post is saying. As well she has a better chance of winning imo against Shecherbakova than Trusova and even in a way Kostornaia so in some ways Nastya is very lucky as this is an assignment she can win.

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
This type of post is really unnecessary in Nastya’s fan fest—we are all here because we are supporting her and excited for her carwer and the fact she got a jgp now which has seemed slightly touch and go throughout this off season with her illness then her coach change and finally test skates

. Regardless Nastya has a good chance of winning as I’d say her and Sheherbakova are head and shoulders above their other competitors she’s one of the few skaters who can definitely challenge Shecherbakova if she is fully clean as she has the potential to get very high GOEs and especially if Anna messes up every just her quad lots or has a flutz called than Nastya can take the win which is all this post is saying. As well she has a better chance of winning imo against Shecherbakova than Trusova and even in a way Kostornaia so in some ways Nastya is very lucky as this is an assignment she can some to win it

Oo, sorry...I was just being realistic [emoji23] no negativity intended towards Nastya. I’m an Anna *Shcherbakova fan anyway, so I guess I’ll leave [emoji23]

Ded Moroz

LADIES QUAD CLUB
On the Ice
Country
United-Nations
you are fine India. there's nothing wrong with expressing a genuine concern.

anya will certainly be the one to beat, and all else being equal, if that quad is on...

i like both and hope they tie. may the best lady win.

ps- on the bright side, she's not competing against Rapunzel.

pps- go anastasia, go!:cheer:

Gg Gg

On the Ice
Nastya has three main opponents, sasha, the judges, and herself

Sasha with his quads and quad combo seems unbeatable, now well, otherwise I think that Sherwakova will not be a rival unless it happens as with the Kostornaia with all her jumps overscored

otherwise Nastya must work a lot, it has time, but just as the Short seems to be mounted, they must finish the FS