Anastasia Tarakanova | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Anastasia Tarakanova

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Nastya was moved to Eteri's group. This move should help her with lutz. But I hope they won't change Nastya's SP and will continue to improve her amazing skating skills.

PiggytailProdigy

On the Ice
not sure if we can update this on the first page but Nastya's new PB is 58.74 in EL (from Zhuk Qualifiers), 67.54 (Nationals Elder Age), 129.40 (Nationals Elder Age), total 196.94 (Nationals Elder Age)

PiggytailProdigy

On the Ice
This score would have put her in 3rd place in this year's world jr championships over Kaori Sakamoto and i do think that she Nastya is better.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
She's taken a bit longer than I expected to get to this level(If that makes any sense considering her age...), but I've been really impressed by her towards the end of this season. The early 2004 birthday class of Russians is absolutely ridiculous and she's going to have some very tough competition there. She still has some obvious issues to fix like with some of her jumping but I see her being a part of the next big wave. Hopefully she actually survives it and we'll see her enter the seniors at a good standing.

The next junior season's going to be so exciting and it's going to be very difficult to wait for over a month longer! Despite Zagitova's undeniable success, she's not really been the kind of a skater to really manage to "wow" me in the way that I'm expecting some of these girls to be able to.

tars

Record Breaker
It's too early to say for sure, but indeed, I suspect Russian ladies class of 2004 to become legendary. :yes:

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Well, first JGP event for Nastya will be in Austria. She will face with very tough competitors: with her compatriot Anastasia Gubanova (she is JGPF 2016 silver medalist), with Korean big talent Eun Soo Lim and with Japanese girls, who always are very strong.

In the last season Nastya was struggle with her Lutz jump. She often fell on her first combo. I hope that her moving to Eteri was helpful and she jumps this jump fine. We'll see.

I've heard that they decided to keep the same FS program which I don't really like. But what I like is her SP. If they kept her FS, hope that they kept and SP. :(

atsumiri

Record Breaker
I've heard that they decided to keep the same FS program which I don't really like. But what I like is her SP. If they kept her FS, hope that they kept and SP. :(
where have you heard it? As far as i know there's still zero information about her programs.
And i doubt that she will keep FS because she's using this FS for 2 season already. :(

PiggytailProdigy

On the Ice
Well, first JGP event for Nastya will be in Austria. She will face with very tough competitors: with her compatriot Anastasia Gubanova (she is JGPF 2016 silver medalist), with Korean big talent Eun Soo Lim and with Japanese girls, who always are very strong.

In the last season Nastya was struggle with her Lutz jump. She often fell on her first combo. I hope that her moving to Eteri was helpful and she jumps this jump fine. We'll see.

I don't think they're keeping her short program. There's this pic of eteri's group doing their sp starting pose and it's not the one from last season.

hanca

Record Breaker
She's taken a bit longer than I expected to get to this level(If that makes any sense considering her age...), but I've been really impressed by her towards the end of this season. The early 2004 birthday class of Russians is absolutely ridiculous and she's going to have some very tough competition there. She still has some obvious issues to fix like with some of her jumping but I see her being a part of the next big wave. Hopefully she actually survives it and we'll see her enter the seniors at a good standing.

The next junior season's going to be so exciting and it's going to be very difficult to wait for over a month longer! Despite Zagitova's undeniable success, she's not really been the kind of a skater to really manage to "wow" me in the way that I'm expecting some of these girls to be able to.
Longer? She has been doing pretty well for the last three seasons! In 2014-15 she won Russian nationals younger age (comparable to younger novice). The following season she was the only one from her age group who got to junior nationals (For example, Scherbakova and Trusova didn't), and finished there 16th. In 2016-17 she unfortunately didn't do that great at Russian junior nationals (14th), but then she redeemed herself and won older novice nationals and also won junior B nationals.

Myslitel

On the Ice
Also, another point that it just a blunder - listed only 10 girls, while above written that involved 11:

1.Nugumanova
2.Samodurova
3.Konstantinova
4.Fedichkina
5.Gubanova
6.Vasilieva
7.Panenkova
8.Gulyakova
9.Trusova
10.Tarusina
11.?

Myslitel

On the Ice
http://goo.gl/yyiCaQ
Small interview from test skates. Some general topics, most interesting part:

"My programs (both, if i understand right) will be from Daniel Markovic (Gleykhengauz), I even did not expect that - with very good and emotional music, so suitable for me."

Myslitel

On the Ice
Eyewitnesses write that she was good in the SP, but flunked LP. Don't know as far as is it truth.

The Finn

Record Breaker
I was a bit afraid that Nastia might lose her JGP Austria spot because she didn't do very well at the test skate event but even though Russia has changed some of their JGP assignments Nastia didn't lose her JGP Latvia spot. Further changes are still possible of course.