Anastasia Tarakanova | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Anastasia Tarakanova

charlotte14

Medalist
I think her LP was the best of the day at JGPF. She should have placed 1st in the LP I think, maybe 2nd overall. Too bad the judges prefer skating order.

charlotte14

Medalist
Her group has so many talented girls but for some reason I think her natural talents, huge jumps, crazy speed, powerful stroke... will get her to the top when they all grow up.

likevelvet

#Bless this mess
On the Ice
Country
United-States
It's been a long time since someone's skating really captivated me the first time I saw them, but it's been a few months now since I first saw her at the JGP and I have to say she definitely falls under that category. Such power in her skating, such determination on that face! The way she throws her spins and jumps with such reckless confidence is amazing. That Serabande music has been really incredible for her! I can't wait for the future with her!

Azikin

Medalist
It makes me a bit sad not to see her at the Junior Worlds, but more importantly, anyone knows why wasn't she at the recent qualifiers?

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
It's just the result of Russian Junior Championship. First three are qualified for Junior Worlds.

Azikin

Medalist
No, I didn't mean Junior Worlds, of course, I meant why she wasn't at "Moscow qualifiers to Elder Age"..

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Happy birthday !! :luv17::cheer::cheer:

Cheers for a relaxing off-season and a prosperous 2018-19 season! :peace: