2016 French Figure Skating Championships | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2016 French Figure Skating Championships

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
Well, it might be worth remembering that she has been off ice for a long time this season and, you know, realigning her brain. Could be good to cut her a bit of slack...

herios

Medalist
I am just catching up as I forgot when the French nationals were scheduled.
The SD for P&C is well thought, and suites them. They will do better this year in the SD than last year, when always had to come from behind.
The FD on another hand, is to monotone and I was expecting something more exciting. It is too reminiscent of their last year style, although is not the same. I hope they will add some more difficulty to it.

andromache

Record Breaker
I'm a sap because I looooove P/C's FD. It obviously needs work...to my untrained eyes, they look slow compared to the other top teams this season, and they need to skate closer together more often. But I think with more practice, it'll get to the WOWWW:love: level. I just find it more moving than the other FDs this season (sans Shibs).

nocturnalis

Medalist
I am just catching up as I forgot when the French nationals were scheduled.

The SD for P&C is well thought, and suites them. They will do better this year in the SD than last year, when always had to come from behind.

The FD on another hand, is to monotone and I was expecting something more exciting. It is too reminiscent of their last year style, although is not the same. I hope they will add some more difficulty to it.

Her leg positions were never good though.