Russian Champs: Predictions Game Round 4 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Russian Champs: Predictions Game Round 4

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I'll try to get ladies done tomorrow! Sorry, it's been a busier week than I expected.

No problem. We all have lives outside of the forum, and understand that you and all the other scorers are doing this in your spare time.

By the way, if anybody wants to know who has been doing well, I have updated the Hall of Fame thread with the podium positions for everything that has been scored so far.

CaroLiza_fan

andromache

Record Breaker
Russian ladies results are finished! (And I'll do the Japanese ladies this weekend....) Even though a lot of people got first and second correct, there were a lot of predictions anticipating Liza to place better than she did. Interesting factoid: not a single person predicted Anna on the podium! Kudos to tulosai for predicting Anna in 4th and coming the closest to predicting our bronze medalist!

GOLD MEDALISTS with 60 points: apgold and eta!

SILVER MEDALISTS with 55 points: matmuh, Marin, Hyena, Latvian, and sabinfire!

BRONZE MEDALISTS with 50 points: paulusfr, voolfee, randomfan, angy555, Sugarpova, Layback11, Lydia1703, cathlen, Shayuki

Congrats to the medalists, I'll input the scores in the google sheet soon, and please let me know if I've made any errors!

ETA: Btw CaroLiza_fan, there is no entry for Latvian on the scoresheet, who only entered a ladies prediction and earned 55 points. It won't let me edit entrants so I'm just letting you know here!

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
ETA: Btw CaroLiza_fan, there is no entry for Latvian on the scoresheet, who only entered a ladies prediction and earned 55 points. It won't let me edit entrants so I'm just letting you know here!

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to sort out the spreadsheet now so that the players are all alphabetical. So, I'll add Latvian while I am at it.

Just one question - were you trying to add Latvian's name to the Russian sheet or to the Game sheet? Because I have the spreadsheet set up so that names can only be added to the Game sheet. So, if you were trying to add the name to the Russian sheet, then that will explain why it didn't work.

Right, I'm off to the spreadsheet now. See you again in about 5 days(!) :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Russian ladies results are finished! (And I'll do the Japanese ladies this weekend....) Even though a lot of people got first and second correct, there were a lot of predictions anticipating Liza to place better than she did. Interesting factoid: not a single person predicted Anna on the podium! Kudos to tulosai for predicting Anna in 4th and coming the closest to predicting our bronze medalist!

GOLD MEDALISTS with 60 points: apgold and eta!

Happy to share my first gold medal with eta! How I managed to get a gold in the craziest category of the season was a Christmas miracle, lol.

Interesting that nobody picked Anna to medal and we all overestimated Liza. If I had swapped Anna for Liza - I would've gotten it perfectly.

rosacotton

Final Flight
Dance Results

1st Place: desertskates, lighthouse, and Mattieu with 65 points
2nd Place: apgold, eta, Florencito, FSGMT, Hyena, icekiwi, invisiblespiral, Jombi, Layback11, Marin, paulusfr, rosacotton, Sugarpova, sunnystars, and Weathergal with 60 points
3rd Place: angy555, sabinfire, The Finn, and tulosai with 55 points

If you find any mistakes, please let me know.